ODFL | Oregon state truck roadeo predictions

I was looking disappointed that they didn't have a texting, talking on the phone, eating and driving competition.

We'd take home 1st place in every division if that were the case including grand texting champion. I see our drivers looking at their phones while driving more than any other carrier.

You're not one of T's golden children?
I thought you had that honor. Wait, you know more than others it's obvious. Little boy, I go to work and pull my triples down the road and come back. Yes T knows me, not for reasons that your imagination thinks, but cuz of the job I perform. I don't need to brag about it here. My record speaks for itself. By the way, I hear that we got a truck here with your name on it. A big beautiful Sterling. Enjoy our finest.

I thought you had that honor. Wait, you know more than others it's obvious. Little boy, I go to work and pull my triples down the road and come back. Yes T knows me, not for reasons that your imagination thinks, but cuz of the job I perform. I don't need to brag about it here. My record speaks for itself. By the way, I hear that we got a truck here with your name on it. A big beautiful Sterling. Enjoy our finest.

You got rid of all the Columbias but kept that UW pos?

I'm really concerned about you. You have a fascination with pissing, crapping and other things. I don't know but you may need help. Really I'm concerned. Hehehe

But even more fascinated on that set of triples you rolled. Funny how you told all of us 10 years ago, disappear and then come back like we wouldn't even remember!

But even more fascinated on that set of triples you rolled. Funny how you told all of us 10 years ago, disappear and then come back like we wouldn't even remember!
You are deranged. If I rolled a set of triples, I'd be working elsewhere. By the way Prima Donna, how's your ROI score? You never brag about it, so I figure that you must not be number 1.