XPO | OSHA VIOLATIONS

Nope. And if there are any, then it's unwise to be making any potential violations public and I encourage anyone who is thinking about adding to this thread to keep that in mind. We don't need OSHA meddling in our business

Nope. And if there are any, then it's unwise to be making any potential violations public and I encourage anyone who is thinking about adding to this thread to keep that in mind. We don't need OSHA meddling in our business.
I see someone's made it to the M's in the dictionary.

We had a guy at one of the reships recently Lose a finger. The chain got stuck while the boom was at the top of its highest level.He told a brand new dockworker to I lower the boom while he was up top trying to free the chain.( dockworkers said repeatedly let’s just bring the fork truck over to the garage and put it out of service. DSR didn’t want to lose the motor) Chain let go cut his finger off. After reviewing the video of the idiot climbing up the fork truck. They blamed it on an FOS who happened to walk by and didn’t say anything. We’re talking about a grown man. You want to do stupid stuff you pay the price end of story
There was video?!? ( Says a driver from backwater terminal in the sticks )

Some terminals have new fangled cameras on the dock? And damages are still out of this world?

There was video?!? ( Says a driver from backwater terminal in the sticks )

Some terminals have new fangled cameras on the dock? And damages are still out of this world?

Yes they put in those 360 degree cams. They have thought the building inside and out. See pic for the ones I side

IMG_20211001_090454.md.jpg

Update:
I was told by dockworks and jockeys at XMI that on Friday that OSHA showed up and closed them down for over 5hrs while they did there inspection. What I was told OSHA took lots of pictures and wrote violation for the overhead doors being held up with straps, dock plates, trash, broken pallets throughout the building and on the outside and missing fire extinguishers. That what I was told by the employees that work there. The OSHA report is not available online yet, but will be keeping an eye out for it.
I also talked to one of the driver that called OSHA this past week and was told that in a 2-3 week period there were 45 complaints filed against the XMI location.
I also heard the that the so called fix it crew will be there next week....This should be fun to see...With the driver shortage and companies hiring on the spot I sure thing there will be few drivers biting there tongue and will be freely telling then what they think of XPO and management

Update:
I was told by dockworks and jockeys at XMI that on Friday that OSHA showed up and closed them down for over 5hrs while they did there inspection. What I was told OSHA took lots of pictures and wrote violation for the overhead doors being held up with straps, dock plates, trash, broken pallets throughout the building and on the outside and missing fire extinguishers. That what I was told by the employees that work there. The OSHA report is not available online yet, but will be keeping an eye out for it.
I also talked to one of the driver that called OSHA this past week and was told that in a 2-3 week period there were 45 complaints filed against the XMI location.
I also heard the that the so called fix it crew will be there next week....This should be fun to see...With the driver shortage and companies hiring on the spot I sure thing there will be few drivers biting there tongue and will be freely telling then what they think of XPO and management
They cleaned up our dock a few weeks back and it right back to where it was if not worse. Nobody has called OSHA but they would have a field day if they did. So much broken stuff every where. It’s insane conditions. I just don’t get it. It get worse every day.

Update:
That might start the dominos falling. For Jacobs sake, I hope that whatever god he prays to listens to him.

That might start the dominos falling. For Jacobs sake, I hope that whatever god he prays to listens to him.
It might. The one thing we do know is XPO hate spending money. Now they have to pay to fix the violation and also now pay a fine to OSHA

They will just fire the tm and fom’s, probably a couple fos. No biggie.
Not sure that will happen they can't hire anyone now...The words on the street about XPO TM, FOM, FOS are finding better paying and better working condition at other places. All the FOS on the dock at the FAC have been there less then one year

Update:
Sounds alot like the rest of these terminals.

Companies in the US could be much more productive and profitable if they didn't have outfits like OSHA meddling in their affairs! I could site thousands of Companies in Asia and third world countries as proof of how much better things could be! And that BS about having to be 16 or 18 to work full-time, what a joke!
Yes, cause American companies, just aren’t profitable enough. OSHA meddling? This might be the stupidest post ever