XPO | OSHA VIOLATIONS

Has anyone contacted Tim Gardner? He's the top safety man at LTL.
Yes many times by phone and E-mail and I have seen a snail move faster. I've talked to my SCM, my District Manger, my District safety, XMI District HR, XMI District safety, XMI SCM. XMI is in the Carlstat region. About the problems at XMI I have even seem them come in and take pics.....I have some would you like to see

You must have some mad pull. This is not the experience of I or any of my contemporaries. Our good buddy Tony has a smart mouth with a forked tongue. Brad sure finds it entertaining.
Remember all terminals and areas are not the same. Some people have a different experience because their ares are not high volume. In those areas the everyday flaws we deal with are not as prevalent.

Everyone else has quit. Your boy Brooks has already left the company once. Jacobs don’t care who you are. He’s only worried the money.
Yes he did and when one would take the job...Brad went back on his knees to get him back...That says alot the C suites at XPO

Yes many times by phone and E-mail and I have seen a snail move faster. I've talked to my SCM, my District Manger, my District safety, XMI District HR, XMI District safety, XMI SCM. XMI is in the Carlstat region. About the problems at XMI I have even seem them come in and take pics.....I have some would you like to see
The Carlstat region is a mess. Period.

That may be so, but I don't think it will mean they lock the gates. I'm thinking Jacobs is looking for a buyer at his price. I also think that despite the current state of the facilities and the equipment, LTL is too big a cash cow to simply close the doors. It's my hope that when we are finally sold, it will be to a venture capital firm that invests their own money in the success of the new business they just bought.
Venture capitalist. I remember this term from the eighties, was that them guys who bought out a company, gutted it, and sold it off for profit. Isn't that what is happening now.

Venture capitalist. I remember this term from the eighties, was that them guys who bought out a company, gutted it, and sold it off for profit. Isn't that what is happening now.
Her maybe this will help. They don't buy companies

We had a road driver that complained the yard was to dark. No way it met OSHA REG's. After 3 months of no action she wrote a formal complaint, sent it as a registered letter to the head of the local office, in a 5 page complaint. The day she confirmed OSHA signed for it, she marched it in to the TM office telling him they were given plenty of time to fix it. OSHA showed up, inspects & writes more than 1 violation. Usually the company has 120 days to comply. At the end of 11 weeks the yard jockeys had to wear sun glasses @ midnight to drive. This was Indy 050 about10 years ago. It cost ABF about 15 grand for the lights & another 5 grand for minor violations. But the main thing with ABF & most other companies, you have to speak up, or they will not spend money that they are not forced to. On another note, a loaded road railer came in on Saturday morning & dropped it for unloading for the Sunday midnight shift. We found the door open & 175 Beretta handguns missing. About a $60,000 value. within 4 months a 7,000 volt DC electric fence was installed. A day late & 175 guns short. von.