XPO | Overtime Poll

Do you think a Xpo all drivers should get Overtime after 8/40 ?

• Total voters
Is there ltl that have dock restraints, I've delivered or picked up at other companies and I don't recall any of them having some and if it's a safety issue is it written into any union contracts?
I been to some were they use a chain that you find on a swing set. I also see the plastic chains too.
Mr-Chain.jpg

I do have to ask were both of these pole just put in the day before or have they been there for years. A light pole footing has a 40" or higher light pole on top of it and at night it lit up. Pole around a fire plug are around 4' tall and painted yellow. It's not like both were hard to see

OK so this was back in the Con-way days were I hear they would fire you if they did like the smell of you fart. This was also around the time were they had drivers begging to work here and at other LTLs. Not so much now.
That's right about farting
I do have to ask were both of these pole just put in the day before or have they been there for years. A light pole footing has a 40" or higher light pole on top of it and at night it lit up. Pole around a fire plug are around 4' tall and painted yellow. It's not like both were hard to see

OK so this was back in the Con-way days were I hear they would fire you if they did like the smell of you fart. This was also around the time were they had drivers begging to work here and at other LTLs. Not so much now.
That's right about farting. :shhit:
Both happened at night during heavy rain. Somehow dark and rain is a very bad combination for the asphalt. It glares very badly and is difficult to see.