ODFL | overtime??

My post had absoloutely nothing to do with union. Please read it again and point out where I made mention to union. My point was I see a shrinking of middle class opportunitys nationwide and now it has invaded trucking. Why does one worker get paid differently for doing the same exact work ? You know darn well corporate profits arent shrinking. I guess nobody else sees it. See ya in ten years on the bread line.

I'll blow my air horn at you in line when YRC dovetails all the Roadway drivers into your system.O yes,don't forget the Holland drivers too.:funky:

Hey look at this ,apparently I did something wrong ,could any of you folks in the Thread tell me what I did to deserve this?

From Jim bob-

Dear Skidmark,

You have received a warning at Truckingboards LTL Trucking Forums.

Reason:
-------
Disrespecting Staff Members

should have been discussed in a p/m
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Truckingboards LTL Trucking Forums

Also I have received no previous warnings on this topic ??? What Power these moderators have !

I moderate this forum.We have a forum where union vs non union wages can be discussed and the Mexican invasion can be talked about til the end of time.This is not either and I am not open for a debate.

jim bob you are the one that is talking about union he did not say nothing about a union:chairshot:

Why would that comment be moved to union-non union forum? He was just stating we he feels is an injustice in the industry! When they open the floodgates from Mexico,We all might be working for much less.Something in this country has gotta change,we are losing good paying middle class manufacturing jobs,and having them replaced with $10- an hour warehouse jobs. Now trucking,which traditionally was a good Job for a lot of hard working middle class folks is being nickel & dimed to death, to the point that it's not worth your time to do it....

i was thinking the same thing why move it.:biglaugh: