ODFL | overtime??

You worked for O.D.and don't know how they paid ?

i thought buy now that the would be giveing up the same as the other top non- union out fits buy now.because o.d.is makeing a ton of money.an that is a good thing cant keep the doors open if you dont have the money.:biglaugh:

i thought buy now that the would be giveing up the same as the other top non- union out fits buy now.because o.d.is makeing a ton of money.an that is a good thing cant keep the doors open if you dont have the money.:biglaugh:

With the bigger companys there's probably not enough difference at the end of the week to talk about,then again it may depend on where you live.O.D's pay has always been a regional thing.

Assuming we're all drivers here; we work under DOT HOS rules AND acording to the US Dept. of Labor we are unskilled labor. Therefore OT is not paid.:chairshot:

Assuming we're all drivers here; we work under DOT HOS rules AND acording to the US Dept. of Labor we are unskilled labor. Therefore OT is not paid.:chairshot:

Overtime is not determined by the US Dept of Labor according to your skill requirements or qualifications.

Overtime is not paid by OD becaue it chooses to treat and pay its employees that way and it's employees choose to let OD treat them that way.

Overtime is not determined by the US Dept of Labor according to your skill requirements or qualifications.

Overtime is not paid by OD becaue it chooses to treat and pay its employees that way and it's employees choose to let OD treat them that way.

You have a p/m.

To me I see ODs OT policy as a benefit, Most of the employees at this barn want to work more than 40 without pressure. At many companies that I know of that pay OT management is pressured to limit the hours as much as possible to avoid OT. This often ends in a conflict employees trying to squeak a few hours of OT in and management vigilantly trying to avoid it. OD does not avoid telling new hires this before they are hired and they do not have to accept the job if they feel it is unfair. I realize that many are going to disagree with me but I see it as a benefit to company employee relations.