Patriots heartlessly release Tiquan Underwood on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI

Congrats to the G-men fans. They deserved it. The Patriots had their chances but everyone took their turn making mistakes. But, hey that's football. I thought that the first 3 quarters were kind of boring, but the 4th was a dandy. Not many big plays. Eli backed up his "elite" status comments. Congrats to the Giants.

I think that you would like him a little more if he had a few felonies on his record.lol

My son just suggested changing my avatar to Eli Manning! lol

get that ****bag off as an avatar you turncoat

I feel lucky to have watched some of the great quarterbacks over the years, Ken Stabler, Fran Tarkenton, Staubach, Elway, Fouts, Marino, Simms, Bradshaw, Montana, Favre, etc....Jeff, someday when you mature you will most likely feel the same about Brady.

I feel lucky to have watched some of the great quarterbacks over the years, Ken Stabler, Fran Tarkenton, Staubach, Elway, Fouts, Marino, Simms, Bradshaw, Montana, Favre, etc....Jeff, someday when you mature you will most likely feel the same about Brady.

Somehow.....I don't think so,supercourse...But maybe he was just messin' with NF...

Somehow.....I don't think so,supercourse...But maybe he was just messin' with NF...
He's just messin' with me. He's a little on edge right now since the rumor of the Raiders moving to San Quintin surfaced. Everyone knows Brady will be a first ballot Hall of Famer.