Yellow | Pay at YRC

Buckeye words of wisdom , stay away from yrcw, go anywhere else , couple good one's , to try are R&L , Estes , XPO/conway, Old Dom. , Fed Ex , " CRST" , are just a few and plus they have a "Matching 401-K " that you control not the union !!! Good Luck with your job search !!
And what's wrong with ABF Mr.Wong?

Glad you're out there partner. Just got a call from Cedar Rapids . They are hooking us now @ 309. We have to do a quick one tonight to Dallas and back before Monday.
Be careful... Have a good run...we've been breaking Dallas Frt in ft worth... Apparently they are paving the lot and they are behind because if it. They were even working a sixth punch today to do it and get Fridays outbound done. We had four guys show up last night so we are a bit shorthanded!

My Pension fund is doing just fine! And ass far as Hoffa.....well screw him that piece of :::shit:::!
Your Pension Fund is doing Fine ???? then guess you didn't read the letters, about the pension cuts and the fact the fund is running out of money ??? but glad you are Happy with your fund , Good Luck & Have a nice day !!

So when you reach top scale, do you then get no raises anymore? Get to $21 and change and then stay there for the rest of your time?

Your Pension Fund is doing Fine ???? then guess you didn't read the letters, about the pension cuts and the fact the fund is running out of money ??? but glad you are Happy with your fund , Good Luck & Have a nice day !!
I'm not in central states!

not all pensions are central states . think i got a 2% raise this year but yes hoffa is a pos