Yellow | Pay at YRC

What fund are you in then ?? as the East coast fund is having $$$$$$$$ problems too and plus one option they are looking is combining all of the funds into one super fund and then you know what will happen next !!!!
First off we ain't going to combine ::shit::! When central states fund was flushed with cash and that idea was entertained,they told the other funds to go pound sand! I'm in a fund that encompasses 5 states. Is it underfunded? Yes. But not as nearly as much as most others.

First off we ain't going to combine :::shit:::! When central states fund was flushed with cash and that idea was entertained,they told the other funds to go pound sand! I'm in a fund that encompasses 5 states. Is it underfunded? Yes. But not as nearly as much as most others.
1st off ,Wait don't count any changes out , as they can do whatever they want to and you have no control over it , and if your fund is underfunded now , how is that going get better when more guys are retiring then they are hiring to put into the fund ,plus yrcw will never ever again pay in 100% ,so how long will ABF put up with that B.S. , pretty soon ABF will say screw it will are only going pay in what yrcw is paying in a year too !!

First off we ain't going to combine :::shit:::! When central states fund was flushed with cash and that idea was entertained,they told the other funds to go pound sand! I'm in a fund that encompasses 5 states. Is it underfunded? Yes. But not as nearly as much as most others.

Not saying anything about whether I agree with this or not (combining funds), but isn't that almost exactly what government does - takes from those who work, produce, and earn and gives to those who don't? Just saying.

1st off ,Wait don't count any changes out , as they can do whatever they want to and you have no control over it , and if your fund is underfunded now , how is that going get better when more guys are retiring then they are hiring to put into the fund ,plus yrcw will never ever again pay in 100% ,so how long will ABF put up with that B.S. , pretty soon ABF will say screw it will are only going pay in what yrcw is paying in a year too !!
I would explain it to you but you wouldn't understand!

Western States Pension Fund does not accept partial payments. As with YRCW companies, ABF Teamsters would be given a 401, and that is where their partial payments would go. If that was to actually happen, Imo.

He did NOT ask you your opinion of YRC,or your recommendations for other LTL companies.your opinion is as valuable as the cost of it..Now to answer the question asked,its around 22 dollars an hour and 56 cpm ..you should get to top pay from 2 to 3 years
Like so many here do....Wongway could not help himself. Gotta say something bad about the company and forgets to answer the question.

ZFFhCMG.jpg

Like so many here do....Wongway could not help himself. Gotta say something bad about the company and forgets to answer the question.
Sundrop I did answer it.
but why answer when yrcw is the lowest paid in the LTL Industry, and each local has a little different pay rate too , BUT here is a rough estimate answer for you it's $21.09 to $22.20 city and .52 to .57 cents mile linehaul and again these are estimate only as , "each local is a little different pay scale " , and if you want " praise " then here it is , YRCW IS THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH TO WORK ,PLEASE COME JOIN US TODAY !!!! how's that sundrop for a GOOD thing !!! Happy Now ??

In the upstate NY supplement only- cause I cant speak for any other contract- top rate is $21.11 hr with the 15% deduction in pay. Starting wage is $17.9469hr with the 15% giveback. Raises of 5% a year every year your first 3 years on your hire date. Cant speak to road pay as I have no interaction with road men. On 4/1 there is suppose to be a 40 cent an hour raise. We shall see if it comes to fruition.

I believe the 21.11 per hour is after the 15%

Buckeye words of wisdom , stay away from yrcw, go anywhere else , couple good one's , to try are R&L , Estes , XPO/conway, Old Dom. , Fed Ex , " CRST" , are just a few and plus they have a "Matching 401-K " that you control not the union !!! Good Luck with your job search !!
You say these are better place to work then yrc, don't know what truck you fell out and hit your head. Yrc pays 100 percent health ins maybe ups is better I don't know. But I do know its a hell lot better then any scab outfit you listed. I mean most of us are home every other day some in 3 days. If you are delayed anyway road close accident waiting on bills brake down fueling the truck. You then get paid $22 a hour other words you know what your pay is every week. Not like the others when they screw up they make you pay for it like brake down road condition accident oh yea fueling you don't get paid. Now less talk about vacation myself 4 weeks but the pay is the percentage of the pay for the year. Now your 5sick days when you sick you get 8 hrs pay for that day. Now yof the unionu get all holiday pay when you hire in you don't wait just like the health care good when you start. Now you get these idiots that well say its a terrible place to work. Oh yea job security because of the union, oh I don't like unions that is because you don't know. Their is no click or one of the suck ass to get the special treatment. In the union all are treated the same. All you peoply that are not convince what you do is look at your social security read out and what your ss well be at age 66. The ones that have good jobs like me your ss be $2300 plus not $1200 like at the other so called great jobs.

Western States Pension Fund does not accept partial payments. As with YRCW companies, ABF Teamsters would be given a 401, and that is where their partial payments would go. If that was to actually happen, Imo.
Not the ones in CSPF you don't get :::shit::: no 401 here‼️

You say these are better place to work then yrc, don't know what truck you fell out and hit your head. Yrc pays 100 percent health ins maybe ups is better I don't know. But I do know its a hell lot better then any scab outfit you listed. I mean most of us are home every other day some in 3 days. If you are delayed anyway road close accident waiting on bills brake down fueling the truck. You then get paid $22 a hour other words you know what your pay is every week. Not like the others when they screw up they make you pay for it like brake down road condition accident oh yea fueling you don't get paid. Now less talk about vacation myself 4 weeks but the pay is the percentage of the pay for the year. Now your 5sick days when you sick you get 8 hrs pay for that day. Now yof the unionu get all holiday pay when you hire in you don't wait just like the health care good when you start. Now you get these idiots that well say its a terrible place to work. Oh yea job security because of the union, oh I don't like unions that is because you don't know. Their is no click or one of the suck ass to get the special treatment. In the union all are treated the same. All you people that are not convince what you do is look at your social security read out and what your ss well be at age 66. The ones that have good jobs like me your ss be $2300 plus not $1200 like at the other so called great jobs.
I agree with all you said but I would like to add something in case I missed something . True the none union companies mentioned in an earlier post mentioned pay better but by the time they take out all the deductions like health insurance (a lot more if you have children) 401's etc. and what ever they take home is less than YRC . Another thing some of the nons make the drivers pay for damages that may happen during a days work . Not to mention no O/T after 8 .

Last edited:
What's the OT pay like at the non's?
How about the waiting time for the jockey to drop and hook you, or do you do that drop and hook and then start the strip cause you have time left?

How about the waiting time for the jockey to drop and hook you, or do you do that drop and hook and then start the strip cause you have time left?

Just something to keep in mind, when the grass looks greener it's sometimes because they dump more fertilizer on it.

Wrench, all most non of the nons pay O/T some pay after 55 most don't pay till after 60 which is a joke because your out of hours so ya can't work because of the HOS.

Wrench, all most non of the nons pay O/T some pay after 55 most don't pay till after 60 which is a joke because your out of hours so ya can't work because of the HOS.

And that's my point the pay rate may be higher but you won't make as much at the end of the week.