XPO | Pay

You shouldnt bash people whom want to work. it's their choice. And we can change every year, if we want. It's all good. nobody is forced to do anything they don't want to do. This is America..lighten up.

So you choose to drive a truck for a living? After all, this is America so why aren't you rich? Sorry I just get tired of that lame argument.

Let me clarify. No one wants to work 14 hours a day. People do what they are forced to do to survive. America is the land of opportunity sure. However, they are few and far between to the average individual.

You shouldnt bash people whom want to work. it's their choice. And we can change every year, if we want. It's all good. nobody is forced to do anything they don't want to do. This is America..lighten up.

Put your tin foil hat back on. Nobody is bashing anybody for working. You are being bashed for your lies. Alot of us know. what life is like on L/H, for you to try and make it sound like a regular job is pure B.S. You like to make yourself sound like superman, your not.

Put your tin foil hat back on. Nobody is bashing anybody for working. You are being bashed for your lies. Alot of us know. what life is like on L/H, for you to try and make it sound like a regular job is pure B.S. You like to make yourself sound like superman, your not.

i'm not telling no lies right now.. where did i lie?

Line haul Drivers make really good Money no doubt about it ! But in the long run It is not worth it they are never home Jodi is at home with their wife ! yes it happens everyday guys your out busting your balls and another man is filling your shoes at home busting his balls in your wife !! I know way too many line haul Drivers this very thing happen too lost everything ! For the little extra Conway gives you and all the hours and lost time at home with your Family and risking your life for what and Extra 30 maybe 40 k per year Really is that worth it ! I don't really think so not for me you guys that do it My hats off to ya it really is ! I am positive there are a lot that wished they had never done it though they missed years of there kids growing up lost there wife for a Damn Dollar !!

i'm not telling no lies right now.. where did i lie?

Line haul Drivers make really good Money no doubt about it ! But in the long run It is not worth it they are never home Jodi is at home with their wife ! yes it happens everyday guys your out busting your balls and another man is filling your shoes at home busting his balls in your wife !! I know way too many line haul Drivers this very thing happen too lost everything ! For the little extra Conway gives you and all the hours and lost time at home with your Family and risking your life for what and Extra 30 maybe 40 k per year Really is that worth it ! I don't really think so not for me you guys that do it My hats off to ya it really is ! I am positive there are a lot that wished they had never done it though they missed years of there kids growing up lost there wife for a Damn Dollar !!

Not everyone that runs linehaul is married with children, some have grown children and hopefully, if married they have wives they trust. You are home in your bed every day and when you get off on Saturday morning your off until Monday night at our barn. Sorry to hear what happened to your wife if that's what your telling us.

Don't do it

What is the pay for a city driver starting out and top out. Looking at a job in Chattanooga, Tn. any info would be helpful

I would not work for Con-way unless it is absolutely the only job I could get. The whole operation is a disaster and if you are on the bottom you will get to take part in all of the worst that your location has to offer.

I would not work for Con-way unless it is absolutely the only job I could get. The whole operation is a disaster and if you are on the bottom you will get to take part in all of the worst that your location has to offer.

Yeah, go work for Yellow, top out at $21, still be on the bottom of the board eating shi$, worry about being $ billions in debt, no raise for years, them taking your vacation time and going belly up. Way I see it, is, if your looking into LTL I'd rather top out at over $24 an hour than what the others are paying. Your gonna be on the bottom at any LTL. May as well be with the best.

The Best? LOL the pay is good and the bennies are ok. The equipment is good, but it goes down hill after that. There are a lot of choices besides YRC. All LTL pays fair and you get to top pay years sooner than at Conway.

Yeah, go work for Yellow, top out at $21, still be on the bottom of the board eating shi$, worry about being $ billions in debt, no raise for years, them taking your vacation time and going belly up. Way I see it, is, if your looking into LTL I'd rather top out at over $24 an hour than what the others are paying. Your gonna be on the bottom at any LTL. May as well be with the best.

I work for FedEx Freight in the Carolinas. We top out at $24.28 right now. We get OT after 8 hours on the day and 40 on the week. Our mileage pay tops at .60 per mile. Conway isn't the only option besides YRC. Our benefits go into effect in 30 days. I pay $21 a week for family medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, ad&d, and life insurance on the entire family. I just thought I would put that out there since I saw you mention our pay earlier. To each his own. If your happy where your at congratulations.

Who do you work for? We all started at the bottom..some can't handle it..but if you stay a while, its well worth it. This is an easy job now. For me, that is.

I believe the supervisor dispatched him without his knowledge. That puts the blame on the supervisor. Its like receiving your loads late. Not much you can do about that.

I believe that's a termination offence for the supervisor according to the email I have....

Numbers don't lie... Con-way ain't the best...

I believe the supervisor dispatched him without his knowledge. That puts the blame on the supervisor. Its like receiving your loads late. Not much you can do about that.

Your word against the supervisor if he does it without your knowledge... you missed the number, end of story.

Tell that to some driver who's at the bottom of the linehaul board. It took me 20 years to get the run I wanted.