ABF | Paying the Bills

Why do you try to get me ban all the time? You can’t hold your own in a debate as we have seen by your lying cheating moves in the past. So just let it go. This is a abf forum and you and gump are not abf people. Let the abf people say who should go me or you or gump.

Last edited:
Since Jeff put in place his new rules I have abided by them.
Funny you said that Jeff has given me no warnings. So what is your problem? Did you buy this site? Again just slimming around as you have always done on the abf forum. Let’s see I work at abf abf you don’t and the majority of abf Teamsters want me here. If that is the case why would Jeff want me gone?

You on the other hand bring nothing but Teamster hating comments. Speaking of toxic.

My post brings viewers and as the thread title suggest it pays the bills.

Teamsters come to watch haters like you and gump get spanked for your hating ways. Plain and simple.

You haters come to try and put down the Teamster way of life. It is our way you don’t get it and never will. But yet you keep trying to put it down. Like everyone else we have the right to work where we choose.

Never once have I wished bad on a companies drivers. Now there are people like you that I just don’t like but I don’t wish you harm because I find you offensive and hating.

You will get what you deserve in life and that is not up to be to decide.

I just call a snake a snake. You keep looking for me to accept you and that will never happen.

There you go again jealous. I have a pension you don’t. If they cut it I will still have One and you won’t.

That’s all you talk about like a broken record. I have a pension and you never will. Thats how I knew that you are no Teamster you have no pension.

Now tell your orderly you need your med’s increased.
You are a silly goose, muler

always honking off like someone gives a ::shit:: what you are saying.

You and Canary will be starting an NUCPP chapter soon,

Seems like you are part of the "structural" problem of the multi employer pension funds that needs to be fixed.

Thank GOD I'm in a UPS single employer pension plan.

Since you have been trolling the UPS forum, MULER.

How about giving us some insight. How much do you think UPS is going to offer as a signing bonus. Do you think they will offer a driver buyout.

You know how much we value your opinion on trucking boards.

Also canary, appreciates your methane producing by products from your post.

always honking off like someone gives a :::shit::: what you are saying.

Seems like you are part of the "structural" problem of the multi employer pension funds that needs to be fixed.

How about giving us some insight. How much do you think UPS is going to offer as a signing bonus. Do you think they will offer a driver buyout.

You must have a crush on me you are always on this forum reading my post. I don’t go to a ups forum. And no you don’t work there because it is still connected to the pension funds. You keep coming here to read my post you have no skills.

always honking off like someone gives a :::shit::: what you are saying.

Post my ups trolling post

I own you bubba and you have no chance. I have a pension and you don’t.

That’s how I knew you were not a Teamster. You see ups has a plan they turned over for consideration to the Congress and Senate.

I'm not abf.
But I am Teamster.
Did piker get his bills paid?
:17142:

We're going to take a collection once we find a suitable hat to pass.....

I have an old Jones Motor hat, but the brim is pretty dry-rotted......

And.......the propeller on the top fell off.......

I use averaging.
Bill is the same every month.
No surprises.
My, now that all this other stuff has settled (and please leave me be until after My answers) how do know that your bills are true? I may not be asking this correctly but with pay as you go i can check my meter each month and know I'm not being over charged. How do you keep from being over charged?

Yearly statements showing your monthly usage.
Besides. It's illegal to overcharge and they are monitored.
(by me for one)

Why do you try to get me ban all the time?
Not true.
Funny you said that Jeff has given me no warnings.
Not true
You on the other hand bring nothing but Teamster hating comments.
Not true
You haters come to try and put down the Teamster way of life. It is our way you don’t get it and never will. But yet you keep trying to put it down. Like everyone else we have the right to work where we choose.

Never once have I wished bad on a companies drivers. Now there are people like you that I just don’t like but I don’t wish you harm because I find you offensive and hating.

You will get what you deserve in life and that is not up to be to decide.

I just call a snake a snake. You keep looking for me to accept you and that will never happen.
I've never wished bad things upon the members. I just don"t think the Teamsters product serves the members best interest. I hate no one and I'm most certainly not jealous or envy anything the Teamsters have brought to table. The pension is great and I think you guys deserve it but I think my company is giving me a fair shake with my compensation plan and 401K match. I'm I always happy with the way my company does things at times? Absolutely not. But it's their game and ballpark so it's their way or the highway. I choose to accept their terms. I come from a union free culture but >>>> I DON'T HATE ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I don't know why you spin all this. It's pure drama!!! Where do you come up with all of this stuff? I begrudge no man for trying to get his. I never once mentioned the vote or tried to rub salt in the wound. I could have went there and really stirred up a hornets nest. But Jeff made it perfectly clear to me not to stir things up. And I listened!! Some just want to continue and push their luck. I can assure you they won't win.

How do you monitor it? Not my business but if it is not to personal.
I'm on a budget and pay the same every month. that figure is based on past use. but they also have to take a monthly meter reading and put that on your bill so you can check. so yes I pay the same 11 months out of the year, then the 12th is usually a small amount to zero the account out for the year. say 72 a month then 32 the end of the year. sure beats the hell out of getting large unknown bills during the cold winter months

I'm on a budget and pay the same every month. that figure is based on past use. but they also have to take a monthly meter reading and put that on your bill so you can check. so yes I pay the same 11 months out of the year, then the 12th is usually a small amount to zero the account out for the year. say 72 a month then 32 the end of the year. sure beats the hell out of getting large unknown bills during the cold winter months
Thank you both. I didn't know they read the meter and put the reading on your monthly bill.