FedEx Freight | Pension being merged.

I thought the pension funds got rolled into the 401k and the account closed. I'm going to try and look into it if the websites ever start working properly.
no, your pension froze on the amount it was before you change. it will stay at that amount till you retire. it doesn't get rolled over into your 401k

They're not going to roll a pension into a 401k.
In 2022, I received $37,800 in catch up payments from the Western Pa Pension Fund. I had been on a 30% reduction since August 2019. The fund offered the rollover option as part of the payment. T. Rowe Price did all the paperwork, created a rollover account for me and rolled it from the pension fund directly to the new IRA avoiding taxes.

Sad thing is Dayton typically leaves up their job positions even when they ain't hiring. so its always a unknown if the one near me is hiring or not.
Yeah. I applied for a linehaul starting topped out at 77 cents a mile. Their TM called me said linehaul filled, but he would hire me for city asap for $32 a hour. Says the pull from their city first for linehaul.