FedEx Freight | Pension being merged.

Amazing how the 20 year guy bitchs daily here...as he runs his chosen run...
Why don't you do everyone a favor and quit?...
Lmao! Because it would make you happy, and my managers job too easy! I may stay now just because I know it bothers you!

I'm sorry you think being with a company well over two decades is given a chosen run. I would call it earned from years of dedication to the company.

Brass is such a malleable metal…

If I were you, I’d have chosen something more organic. “Blue-balls”.
Don't sweat the BB on here tB. He's here to create dissension among us. Just like center management do with employees. Can't have everyone getting alone. Might be another 2014.
Just what he was trained to do..

If things keep going the way they are I will find something else there sugar tits. Doesn't mean I have to be happy with how things are currently or put a company spin on things like a champion boot licker like you.
Don't let him get to you. He's management or some ***** in a cubicle posing as a boot licker.

He makes me laugh. If he really is a driver. He's nothing more than a useful idiot. Just like all the kiss butts in 2014..

Lmao! Because it would make you happy, and my managers job too easy! I may stay now just because I know it bothers you!

I'm sorry you think being with a company well over two decades is given a chosen run. I would call it earned from years of dedication to the company.

Brass tarnishes quickly… I recommend “never dull”
Don't let him get to you. He's management or some ***** in a cubicle posing as a boot licker.

He makes me laugh. If he really is a driver. He's nothing more than a useful idiot. Just like all the kiss butts in 2014..

So, “Blue-balls” aka “racket balls” has officially lost any credibility from this point on…

Hey azzhole ...why don't you join him?...
Or are you already joined to his rear end?...
Omg! That last sentence was so offensive. Glad I'm not a tit baby liberal or woke crowd. Might have to turn you in to cancel culture.

Nope just a man that doesn't wear feelings on sleeve. So insult away. I find them humorous.

If things keep going the way they are I will find something else there sugar tits. Doesn't mean I have to be happy with how things are currently or put a company spin on things like a champion boot licker like you.
Hey for $110,000...ill spin it right out there..
Hit the road...

No...you stay because nobody would hire your wrinkled old azz ...

Amazing how yellow is practically out of business and almost every other truck line is posting info about where they work to try to help out.
Then a guy asks a question here about the 401k match, which by the way is the highest among LTL's.
And then we have our neighborhood crybabies telling the guy not to apply here...
What a pile of losers...

Amazing how yellow is practically out of business and almost every other truck line is posting info about where they work to try to help out.
Then a guy asks a question here about the 401k match, which by the way is the highest among LTL's.
And then we have our neighborhood crybabies telling the guy not to apply here...
What a pile of losers...
Why in the blue hell would I tell someone to come work here when we have 10-15 not working on a daily basis? Not to mention that's with vacations, and 10 plus taking CC days. So the actual number is there is not work for 20-25 plus! With 8-10 on vacation calendar that would be no work for 28-33!

SO ONLY A REAL POS WOULD TELL SOMEONE TO COME WORK HERE! It's a non issue though.
Nashville had a good driver that came to work everyday. Safe driver and never called out. He was in a terrible accident in his personal vehicle. Car crossed yellow line and hit him head on.
He was out 10 months! FINALLY GOT CLEARED TO RETURN TO WORK! TERMINAL MANAGER TOLD HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE A OPENING FOR HIM! HE HAS TO WAIT TILL NASHVILLE HAS A ROAD OPENING! WHICH IS NO TIME SOON!

#fedexcares #herosworkhere

Hey for $110,000...ill spin it right out there..
Hit the road...

You do understand that a new hire wouldn't come close to 110k and with pay progression being back in effect, they'd be likely to make half of that. When you're saying "hey come to FedEx", you should be telling the whole truth. The whole truth is that with the economy being what it is, they'll probably get 6 hours a day on the dock and depending on the building, they probably won't touch a truck for a year or two.

I don't think FedEx is a bad company to work for, I've worked for a lot worse but don't put a spin on it. Tell the truth and give people the opportunity to make informed decisions.

Why in the blue hell would I tell someone to come work here when we have 10-15 not working on a daily basis? Not to mention that's with vacations, and 10 plus taking CC days. So the actual number is there is not work for 20-25 plus! With 8-10 on vacation calendar that would be no work for 28-33!

SO ONLY A REAL POS WOULD TELL SOMEONE TO COME WORK HERE! It's a non issue though.
Nashville had a good driver that came to work everyday. Safe driver and never called out. He was in a terrible accident in his personal vehicle. Car crossed yellow line and hit him head on.
He was out 10 months! FINALLY GOT CLEARED TO RETURN TO WORK! TERMINAL MANAGER TOLD HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE A OPENING FOR HIM! HE HAS TO WAIT TILL NASHVILLE HAS A ROAD OPENING! WHICH IS NO TIME SOON!

#fedexcares #herosworkhere
Hey dipshit...
How would they get on if "you're " area is laying off????
The ever mentioned Nashville...or any other area for that matter..
The guy asked for info about a benefit..I gave him more benefit information and this tripped your wire..
My god you are the most hate filled person I've come across on here.
And the biggest coward for staying..
Quit...be gone..
As to the guy who wasnt called back...
6 months is short term to hold your job position..

Last edited:
You do understand that a new hire wouldn't come close to 110k and with pay progression being back in effect, they'd be likely to make half of that. When you're saying "hey come to FedEx", you should be telling the whole truth. The whole truth is that with the economy being what it is, they'll probably get 6 hours a day on the dock and depending on the building, they probably won't touch a truck for a year or two.

I don't think FedEx is a bad company to work for, I've worked for a lot worse but don't put a spin on it. Tell the truth and give people the opportunity to make informed decisions.
And FedEx wouldn't be hiring him at all in the first place at terminals that slow..
And it depends on the area as to the hours worked..
Plus my $110,000/wasnt in answer to that guys post..So where is the spin?
But I do thank you for posting the response to the guys original question about the 401k