Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
I don't think your winning much support by telling these voters what pieces of crap they are.

I think you are operating under a false impression... I'm not trying to 'win' support... I came out here for the debate... the process by which one forms new thoughts... intelligent conversation.... Not to "win support"... If I want support I'll go buy a new bra.

I didn't call anyone a 'piece of crap' either... thank you very much, I was trying to point out that if you view everything in the negative it's sad.

Thanks!

"I acknowledge my short comings and will modify my behavior"

Last edited by a moderator:
You people that are voting yes, do any of you realize that the company is contributing nothing to your pension, (im sorry a quarter credit)plus what is this wage goin to feel like in 2019 with these bogus wage increases. Inflation will kill everything and then some. For what? To keep a job. Are we that afraid of looking for other work? My gosh some on here act as if this is the only gig in town. You can go and do anything, yet here we are talking about how we don't want to look for other work. The fools at the top put us in this mess. The company is bankrupt, plain and simple, yet you all want to give these fools more of YOUR hard earned money to **** away. I know how I'm voting. NO

I am 58 yrs old with 18 yrs at yellow/YRC. My barn is in a very depressed area of the country. My wife (of 33 yrs, the love of my life) is disabled and requires quite a lot of expensive therapy per month. I am going to require back surgery in the very near future. Call me a selfish whiner but I have no idea how to handle the situation if YRC goes under. Will I give up? Of course not. But out here in the hinterlands we don't have the options that the guys in the more populous areas do. I will vote yes. Good luck to all.

Another thing to think about is there are people on here that don't work for Y R C or any of their subsidiaries,some are posting on here promoting a NO vote. Some have worked at Y R C but are laid off and have been for a very long time and really don't have a dog in this race. I'm quite sure many of you know and thought of this, I just wanted to put it out there that a lot of people promoting NO votes only have revenge as well as their own agenda that Y R C should fail. Please don't buy their B S. :1036316054:

Talk about BS... You are naive if you think this vote only affects YRC company's... This will effect every driver and or company in one way or another... Your not only putting your pension and health benefits at risk, your actions will also effect every other teamsters benefits, WORKING AND RETIRED... QUIT YOUR WHINING VOTE YOUR CONSCIOUS, AND WHATEVER YOU GET YOU WILL DESERVE...GOOD OR BAD!!!

Another thing to think about is there are people on here that don't work for Y R C or any of their subsidiaries,some are posting on here promoting a NO vote. Some have worked at Y R C but are laid off and have been for a very long time and really don't have a dog in this race. I'm quite sure many of you know and thought of this, I just wanted to put it out there that a lot of people promoting NO votes only have revenge as well as their own agenda that Y R C should fail. Please don't buy their B S. :1036316054:

I understand voting on principles, NOT for revenge. What I cannot understand is how, when the IBT, TDU, and the auditors ALL agree bankruptcy is inevitable with a NO vote, do so many believe otherwise.

This could be the only gig in town for some of us due to age and medical reasons. You sound like I used to be, screw everybody else this is what I want. Personnally I think if I was as unhappy about working at YRC as you sound on here I would go in today and tell them to kiss my ass I QUIT. This is just my opinion and I know it don't count.
You Sir, make a very intelligent point. I don't like this situation either; I hate it. But numerous of my brethren have shared their opinions, and their opinion is valid. They are going to vote YES, even though they don't want to because the alternative is worse.

The language in this MOU protects local drivers...no outside or purchase transport with any laid off worker...and the 6% and rail language is already in the current contract and has been and is being used now...I vote yes! local 9 years...road 1 year

Unless they consider you a out in the middle of no where term .then you are screwed

I understand voting on principles, NOT for revenge. What I cannot understand is how, when the IBT, TDU, and the auditors ALL agree bankruptcy is inevitable with a NO vote, do so many believe otherwise.

Well from the people I have talked to at my barn, Most say the same thing, they used the bankruptcy card 4 times already.......... You can only cry wolf so many times before people call BS......

I offered proof of what I posted. Can you? Otherwise it's just your opinion.

thats right my opinion .and its worth just as much as yours .
if you really want my opinion ill give it to you .
Ive thought for a long time you are nothing more than a company plant on here monatoring the trucking boards .
you say you have a job else where [just cover ] but you are here 24/7 with YOUR opinion . Do you text and drive ? how could you be working on on a computer at all hours day and night.
then there is wrench a super from the garage .who doesnt know that .
jimmy g is just here to keep us all straight because know one could know more than him .
I hear you say you are here just worried about your FREINDS , hmmmmm glad to hear welch has a freind .
now i feel better how about you ?
you are doing a great job telling every one they are wrong about something you have NO clue about .

I think you are operating under a false impression... I'm not trying to 'win' support... I came out here for the debate... the process by which one forms new thoughts... intelligent conversation.... Not to "win support"... If I want support I'll go buy a new bra.

I didn't call anyone a 'piece of crap' either... thank you very much, I was trying to point out that if you view everything in the negative it's sad.

Thanks!

"I acknowledge my short comings and will modify my behavior"

NOTE THAT'S FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Lol

thats right my opinion .and its worth just as much as yours .
if you really want my opinion ill give it to you .
Ive thought for a long time you are nothing more than a company plant on here monatoring the trucking boards .
you say you have a job else where [just cover ] but you are here 24/7 with YOUR opinion . Do you text and drive ? how could you be working on on a computer at all hours day and night.
then there is wrench a super from the garage .who doesnt know that .
jimmy g is just here to keep us all straight because know one could know more than him .
I hear you say you are here just worried about your FREINDS , hmmmmm glad to hear welch has a freind .
now i feel better how about you ?
you are doing a great job telling every one they are wrong about something you have NO clue about .

Of course your opinion is worth as much as mine or that of any one else.

My posted opinions are just that - opinions. However when I post facts with backup documentation that's no longer opinion, but fact. There's a difference.

Your "opinion" that I'm a company plant is of absolutely no concern to me. After all, it's your "opinion" and you're absolutely entitled to have it.

As far as telling everyone they're wrong, it might be my opinion in some cases or it might be fact when I back it up. Each situation is different.

In any event, don't strain yourself trying to decide who or what I am. Debate or rebut what I say if you can.

I know how... HOPE!

...YRC has been using the long haul , rail, and truckload for many years now...IBT refused to allow any outside contractor only over 50 miles while anyone is laid off, seems to me you keep your job...