Yellow | Plan B How are you going to Vote? You Do Not Have to be registered to vote!

Plan B How are you going to Vote?

• Total voters
You people that are voting yes, do any of you realize that the company is contributing nothing to your pension, (im sorry a quarter credit)plus what is this wage goin to feel like in 2019 with these bogus wage increases. Inflation will kill everything and then some. For what? To keep a job. Are we that afraid of looking for other work? My gosh some on here act as if this is the only gig in town. You can go and do anything, yet here we are talking about how we don't want to look for other work. The fools at the top put us in this mess. The company is bankrupt, plain and simple, yet you all want to give these fools more of YOUR hard earned money to **** away. I know how I'm voting. NO

Are you prepared to start over elsewhere?
There is no hidden money this pig bleeds every quarter where do you propose they get the money from to pay into the pension at 100%, I guess if they laid half of us off and the remaining half did all the work it would be possible. Believe me I would love to see it but it's the same old story you can't get blood from a rock.

No way to police this. Just because they say they won't use more does not mean they will comply. must have a way to monitor other than asking an owner operator to get out of his truck & come in the building & sign in & out because it is union rules.

when they started the utility crap they said get trailer #s fill out grevences .filled out 1000 and they just went poof gone .great job of making them comply .

with every post i wonder if you have ever worked for yrc or in deep cover .;sounds like a managment answer to me .
instead of giving away the jobs they love COO so much why dont they just fix what they screwed up with there last few coo

You should know better - about me ever working for YRC. Be that as it may, think whatever you want. I make what I believe are rational, reasonably well thought out posts. If you think what I said about the purchased transportation is "giving away jobs", then you didn't understand what I said and/or didn't read the protections part of the purchased transportation portion of the MOU. In addition, I didn't suggest anyone vote one way or the other, I just made some points to consider in deciding, that's all. Don't really know why anyone is so intimidated by what I say. Really puzzles me.

As far as fixing mistakes made in a COO, I totally agree. Lots of mistakes of any kind need to be corrected in order to get back to profitability.

PS - I'll still help you post pictures any time you want. :smile:

Your avatar pretty much looks like my backyard at times.

Good for you! Mine have been gone for a long time now. Miss them - they were a joy to have even if a bit much sometimes. They would have loved rolling around in the snow we're getting today.

Like this. They are funny.

Terrific, brings back memories for sure. They sure do love romping around in the snow. Even after getting ice balls between their paws they'd still keep playing. Enjoy them! Man's best friends for sure.

Terrific, brings back memories for sure. They sure do love romping around in the snow. Even after getting ice balls between their paws they'd still keep playing. Enjoy them! Man's best friends for sure.
Here it's actually women's best friend

You should know better - about me ever working for YRC. Be that as it may, think whatever you want. I make what I believe are rational, reasonably well thought out posts. If you think what I said about the purchased transportation is "giving away jobs", then you didn't understand what I said and/or didn't read the protections part of the purchased transportation portion of the MOU. In addition, I didn't suggest anyone vote one way or the other, I just made some points to consider in deciding, that's all. Don't really know why anyone is so intimidated by what I say. Really puzzles me.

As far as fixing mistakes made in a COO, I totally agree. Lots of mistakes of any kind need to be corrected in order to get back to profitability.

PS - I'll still help you post pictures any time you want. :smile:

I'm Not even remotely intimidated

We lost our's about 2 years ago to cancer. One of the best natured dogs I've ever been around in my life. Last week while coming home from work I drove past the county animal shelter and stopped in because I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I went inside and looked around ( I knew I shouldn't have) and found a new family member!

Here he is at the pound with his warden.

20140107_135051.jpg

We've had him maybe a week now and I don't know why I waited so long!

He's beautiful Thank you so much for adopting instead of shopping. That is so awesome! Best wishes for a great road ahead.