FedEx Freight | Point system is back

One of our drivers told me that he had a question on the attendance policy so he called HR in Harrison for a straight answer. He was told it was up to each center to set the policy. Guess they can try to have different rules for different centers.

So that makes me a guy who read about a guy that heard from a guy that called a guy in Harrison ?

You should get two automatic points for that crap !

The point system is not back.....and attendance and performance have always been and will always be separate.

Good Lord. You're all adults, professional Drivers and God- fearing taxpayers.....use your heads !

So that makes me a guy who read about a guy that heard from a guy that called a guy in Harrison ?

You should get two automatic points for that crap !

Oh it looks like you figured that out all by yourself. 2 points for asking about a policy that is not published but is enforced differently depending on what center you are at. You might want to check out what your current policy is. Otherwise you might be a guy who another guy heard about being fired that we read about.

Oh it looks like you figured that out all by yourself. 2 points for asking about a policy that is not published but is enforced differently depending on what center you are at. You might want to check out what your current policy is. Otherwise you might be a guy who another guy heard about being fired that we read about.

According to REO Speedwagon....." Heard it from a friend who....Heard it from a friend who.... Heard it from another......

Attendance and performance and safety have ALWAYS been separate.

Last edited by a moderator: