FedEx Freight | Poll: Oct. Compensation Increase

What do you think about the recently announced compensation increase?

• Outstanding

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • very good

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • neutral

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • disappointing

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • insulting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if local 107 accepted the compensation for EPH

As of now the answer is no. They were offered same deal as CLT and it is being turned down by local 107 as of now. Seems a few drivers have got the local convinced that most of the the drivers at EPH would rather not want the raise just to keep the same insurance premiums.

As of now the answer is no. They were offered same deal as CLT and it is being turned down by local 107 as of now. Seems a few drivers have got the local convinced that most of the the drivers at EPH would rather not want the raise just to keep the same insurance premiums.

Negotiations went on yesterday are you really sure they turned it down? I wouldn't be making accusations unless your sitting in that room. Just saying, you may of inserted foot in mouth.

Negotiations went on yesterday are you really sure they turned it down? I wouldn't be making accusations unless your sitting in that room. Just saying, you may of inserted foot in mouth.

Yes that was before yesterdays negotiations. The word from yesterday's negotiations is that the union has accepted the pay raise like CLT did. I'm pretty sure you know this already.

I'm not the one sitting on truckingboards bitching and moaning about my employer am I?

Im free to voice my opinion. If you actually worked here you could voice your opinion. Oh i forgot your just here to whine and cry on how the teamsters did you wrong even though they couldn't help you if they wanted too. :crybaby:

Not here. You're always hiring in Meth Virginia. From the looks of these Meth-heads I see up here none of you can pass a drug test.

Seriously, atleast im smart enough to follow basic rules and not commit a felony to get myself fired. More than i can say about you.

Im free to voice my opinion. If you actually worked here you could voice your opinion. Oh i forgot your just here to whine and cry on how the teamsters did you wrong even though they couldn't help you if they wanted too. :crybaby:

At least I was man enough about it and put myself out there for change and actually worked on doing something to make it better. You were too much of a ****ing coward to get off of truckinboards hiding behind the name crazy trucker while the real men did the work. Don't forget, Terry called me to come up there to help bail your center out because you weren't man enough to do it yourself

Seriously, atleast im smart enough to follow basic rules and not commit a felony to get myself fired. More than i can say about you.

From the looks of your grammar and punctuation it would appear that you are just learning how to read and write. Of course, you are from West Virginia.

At least I was man enough about it and put myself out there for change and actually worked on doing something to make it better. You were too much of a :censored: coward to get off of truckinboards hiding behind the name crazy trucker while the real men did the work. Don't forget, Terry called me to come up there to help bail your center out because you weren't man enough to do it yourself

I would hardly consider you a man, a real man would admit to the mistake you made to get yourself fired. Lol you made a real difference didn't you bravo for all that hard work.