Post a pic of your truck

Here's the picture of sfdriver's truck.
100MEDIA_IMAG0043.jpg

Got to photobucket.com and upload it there. Then after you click on the pic it will give you sharing options on the right. Click on the [img/] link it automatically saves it. Come here and paste.

That's weird. My email works. A lot :)

Got to photobucket.com and upload it there. Then after you click on the pic it will give you sharing options on the right. Click on the [img/] link it automatically saves it. Come here and paste.

That's weird. My email works. A lot :)
Matt knows the Ancient Chinese way lol

This is all to complicated for me.

That is what happens when one gets old, new technology is to complicated lol. Hell, your not even on Facebook, must be to complicated to figure out, lol. You know how to text with your cell phone or you still using a bag phone, lol

GT, you know I'm just razzing you :)

That is what happens when one gets old, new technology is to complicated lol. Hell, your not even on Facebook, must be to complicated to figure out, lol. You know how to text with your cell phone or you still using a bag phone, lol

GT, you know I'm just razzing you :)
Oh I know...LOL, I'm not on face book for reasons of my own, I hate it, lets put it that way, if you want the reasons you can call or ask me in a PM, and yes wise acre, I text, hell, I even have a smart phone, first one I ever had..LOL, I'm not sure if I like it any better than a regular phone!!

Oh I know...LOL, I'm not on face book for reasons of my own, I hate it, lets put it that way, if you want the reasons you can call or ask me in a PM, and yes wise acre, I text, hell, I even have a smart phone, first one I ever had..LOL, I'm not sure if I like it any better than a regular phone!!

You have a smart phone and can text? Expect some 3am weekend texts, lol(I still have your number, lol)

I don't think he knows how to text. I texted him the other day and never heard back. I didn't even get his opinion on sysco buying apperts