ODFL | Pre-post trip and fuel pay..

I hate the "U" word, but this would be the fastest way to make them relevant again.
I think most companies would realize its in their best interest to keep paying the drivers, but you know there will be those few that would embrace this change....

Reactions: Ump
I was just joking. I will never own a smart car and the woman is the one with the hot car. I like my big ole pickup. Your scouts are feeding you bad information. Hey are your scouts that group of homeless in the bushes by our yard? Y’all have a great week. Be safe.

Scouts say your black ram aint nothing special.

Well it's getting to the point that at least the "U" threat may do us good. FedEx now at 29.48 in the northeast with ot after 8. I'm not sure how much longer any of us paid by the hour can honestly say OD is a great place to work.
Don’t forget 1/2 hour of hourly pay for a hook 1/2 hour for a drop and 15minutes to fuel

Don’t forget 1/2 hour of hourly pay for a hook 1/2 hour for a drop and 15minutes to fuel
It has always been my understanding that OD linehaul drivers were very happy with their pay. If you honestly feel you are being unfairly paid fight for change. The issue in the city regarding ot is a very different issue. Pushing people to work 60 hours a week of physical labor in a high stress job and not paying ot is an unfair labor practice. Especially when other carriers are paying it. The truth is OD is taking advantage of an old law while they rake in record profits. It's not a case of some us wanting a few more bucks. It's about doing what's ethically right.