Yellow | Profit Sharing 2016 ?

Rodbolt

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if YRC Freight made the mark for the ( Profit Sharing ) bonus , bone us , in the third quarter ? All the managers act like im speaking swahili when I ask about it . What are they hiding , THIS TIME ?

Does anyone know if YRC Freight made the mark for the ( Profit Sharing ) bonus , bone us , in the third quarter ? All the managers act like im speaking swahili when I ask about it . What are they hiding , THIS TIME ?
:hilarious: I would be beyond surprised and speechless if either YRC or ABF declare enough profit to provide boneuses.

You are acting like they can't manipulate their numbers to make money or lose it with a stroke of their pen. Therefore there must be a motive for them to give their workers a bonus. Maybe dangle a carrot to motivate the workers with false hopes.

You are acting like they can't manipulate their numbers to make money or lose it with a stroke of their pen. Therefore there must be a motive for them to give their workers a bonus. Maybe dangle a carrot to motivate the workers with false hopes.

I am not acting. I am well aware that numbers can be manipulated. I am sure the accounting firm that verifies the forms sent to the IRS and presented to shareholders is equally aware.

I am not acting. I am well aware that numbers can be manipulated. I am sure the accounting firm that verifies the forms sent to the IRS and presented to shareholders is equally aware.
Are you speaking of Liberty Tax Service?

I've been looking for some more of theses investments but they are hard to find! You know where else can you invest 15% of your pay and in return you can MAYBE get $500.00 taxed at the IRS gift rate! It sounds eerily similar to that Central States Pension Fund you know the one where all your money went and you hope you get something back but if you aren't getting it now you probably won't!!! Stick your bonus where the sun don't shine!

4/1/19 everything back non-negotiable‼️

I've been looking for some more of theses investments but they are hard to find! You know where else can you invest 15% of your pay and in return you can MAYBE get $500.00 taxed at the IRS gift rate! It sounds eerily similar to that Central States Pension Fund you know the one where all your money went and you hope you get something back but if you aren't getting it now you probably won't!!! Stick your bonus where the sun don't shine!

4/1/19 everything back non-negotiable‼️

I'll try this one more time. The bonus is not "taxed" at the gift rate. Withholding on the bonus payment is at the gift rate per IRS rules. The bonus is taxed at the same rate as all the rest of your income for the year.