Yellow | Profit Sharing 2016 ?

abcca0756a9737b466bf963d59316550.jpg
No profit sharing left for the ones at the bottom !!

They don't play around at YRCF they steal the tractor-trailers full of freight :hide:

FYI: $2,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person/persons responsible for taking three tractors and FOUR TRAILERS off the yard at 511

2 grand? Must be some sorry ass equipment & cheap freight. von.

Last edited:
You are acting like they can't manipulate their numbers to make money or lose it with a stroke of their pen. Therefore there must be a motive for them to give their workers a bonus. Maybe dangle a carrot to motivate the workers with false hopes.
Like the fact we'll be around after 2019

They don't play around at YRCF they steal the tractor-trailers full of freight :hide:

FYI: $2,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person/persons responsible for taking three tractors and FOUR TRAILERS off the yard at 511
To Funny , Crooks can find "DRIVERS" to steal & drive off ,but we can't hire Driver's ?? and you know they had to have insider info on what trailer's to steal !!!! you treat your employees like crap and this is what happens !

To Funny , Crooks can find "DRIVERS" to steal & drive off ,but we can't hire Driver's ?? and you know they had to have insider info on what trailer's to steal !!!! you treat your employees like crap and this is what happens !

Yea, because nobody ever stole any freight back when we were making good money, right?

3 tractors, and 4 trailers? Did the hook up one set?

How do you get away with that?Company spent a ton of money of cameras and wifi and dash cams..amazing

How do you get away with that?Company spent a ton of money of cameras and wifi and dash cams..amazing
Well let's see cameras everywhere and a room full of security gaurds watching the monitors. The system worked just like it was designed! The thief walked thru the gate with hoodie and face mask on (cold outside) got a tractor hooked up and out the gate all caught on film! This all happened at a terminal that can't tell you why a trailer full of freight has been on the yard showing empty for a month!!! I'm happy to report that now the thiefs warehouse is full we have security gaurds at the gates!!

881 has nothing at the gate never has.
But the parking lot is fenced and under the watchful eye of security cameras.
You know I'm just an uneducated white deplorable truck driver but given some of the ::shit:: going on trucking companies need to step up their game!!! I see this as zero cost, security guards off their asses and out to the gates! Ya I know who's going to monitor all that worthless technology they bought with our pension money

You know I'm just an uneducated white deplorable truck driver but given some of the :::shit::: going on trucking companies need to step up their game!!! I see this as zero cost, security guards off their asses and out to the gates! Ya I know who's going to monitor all that worthless technology they bought with our pension money
Road drivers at our terminal tell me they usually have to wake up the security guards in their car sleeping when they arrive to the terminal on weekends just to check in. Gates wide open. Of course the security firm we use here have plastic badges, and a rolled up magazine to scare away the crooks.