FedEx Freight | Q-2 Earnings - Bonus numbers - Wait for it...

Soochee is right..I wish he wasn't, but he is. Our insurance plan isn't great, but compared to what's out there it's on par or better than what other companies are offering. Our pay structure is the best in LTL and I prefer the 401K to the pension.

I've spoken to other companies and what they offer sucks. Some won't even tell you what they're offering without applying. No deal. If you were proud of what you offer, you'd tell everyone.

FedEx can do better, but they don't have to because nobody else does. It's that simple.

Vanguard is one of the best low load companies out there , trust me it's a very good company . Also easy to move things around in funds . I love Vanguard and they are easy to work with even though I tinker with it on line and rarely talk to them .
Totally agree!!
:biglaugh: Tell me how bad this is .....
Vanguard U.S. Large Cap Equity Index Fund

exactly! That’s one of the three that I have had since we have vanguard and i must say it is serving me very very well with very low fees to boot.

I'm just saying , it's risky but no play no pay .

It all can go to hell in a minute and It's gone .

I'm not telling anyone to do anything with their
money , I'm just as good at loosing it too :emoticon digging:

Bonus made for an awesome check! Taxes suck, but some of that will come back next year, when we file 2022 taxes. The best part is they are forced to do the 401k match on the much higher amount. :1036316054:
Didn't they used to put the amount the company contributed to our 401k on paycheck? I think they should put it on every paycheck.......