FedEx Freight | Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packerfan

TB Lurker
Credits
Every time I come on here there are many people unhappy working here at FedEx. Look, if you dislike working here or you think the company is screwing you over, QUIT YOUR JOB! This place is not worth raising my blood pressure up. If you're stressed out working at here, QUIT your job and go and be a Whopper Flopper at BK. You drivers on here complain about everything but won't talk to upper management about your concerns. Instead you drivers come on here and complain about "how bad they screwed you over." Instead of you running a 500 mile turn, now you're running a 450 mile turn. This board was intended for information, not for complaining how bad you have it.

Well I guess you washed your hands of the situation huh?

Oh god, not another mr if you dont like it, then quit..Must have had too much to drink today. It will be alright good buddy. 10-four?

This past Thursday night was my last with FedEx. So, I did as the OP suggested.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I was starved out this past January. I wish I can have my fedex job back. Nothing pay's $85-$90 k any more.

I did quit. I'm with OD now and am looking at a $90,000 a year bid run. So goodbye to all my FredEx friends. Good luck and God speed

Every time I come on here there are many people unhappy working here at FedEx. Look, if you dislike working here or you think the company is screwing you over, QUIT YOUR JOB! This place is not worth raising my blood pressure up. If you're stressed out working at here, QUIT your job and go and be a Whopper Flopper at BK. You drivers on here complain about everything but won't talk to upper management about your concerns. Instead you drivers come on here and complain about "how bad they screwed you over." Instead of you running a 500 mile turn, now you're running a 450 mile turn. This board was intended for information, not for complaining how bad you have it.

Excuse me I have to change my bloody tampon now.
Is there any bacterial soap available at the wash fountain ?