FedEx Freight | Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its downright offensive to tell a truckdriver to quit complaining.Its what we do and most of us are pretty good at it...lol

I remember on my application it asked , do you whine? I checked Yes, and for the next 34 years I did my share of whining. When I left, I took my severance check with me. Tissue Please, and some antibacterial soap. TP

Seems to me that there are nothing but a bunch of whiny crying little B-I-T-C-h-s on here. It's a job sux it up buttercup. I would be willing to bet that 90% of you are linehaul drivers. Nothing is ever good enough for y'all. I bet if y'all came back to the city for a month or to you mite change your tune. Just get tired of all the crying on here don't hardly ever come on here anymore. I really miss AF. but those days are dead and gone. its FXF now. Deal with it or move on.

I don't care about moving up the ladder. That's not my thing. I don't want to see anyone get fired. Cause in the end if they can't get a job then they go on welfare. So we all end up paying for it. All I'm just saying is if you don't like your job, then quit. Why give yourself a headache everyday worrying about your job. Just quit and be a Whopper Flopper. Once I'm done driving that's what I am going to do.

you drivers on here make everything out to be a conspiracy against you. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo they are watching us" The best I heard was "they can listen to your phone conversation through your blue tooth while you're driving the truck" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo they put hidden cameras in the trucks" WHHHHHHHHOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You drivers with the long runs are turning into a bunch of quacks. Nobody wants your jobs either. Who wants a 600 mile run? Who wants a 500 mile run? I sure the hell don't. I love to work the city and be done in 7.5 hours and only go 50 miles a day. I love being at home with my kids at night. I was on line haul for a long time. I just got tired of hearing people crying and saying I was leaving too early at the HUB. So HELL NO, NO THANK YOU, I don't want your line haul run. I heard enough of the whine bags crying

Seems to me that there are nothing but a bunch of whiny crying little B-I-T-C-h-s on here. It's a job sux it up buttercup. I would be willing to bet that 90% of you are linehaul drivers. Nothing is ever good enough for y'all. I bet if y'all came back to the city for a month or to you mite change your tune. Just get tired of all the crying on here don't hardly ever come on here anymore. I really miss AF. but those days are dead and gone. its FXF now. Deal with it or move on.

Back to the city? Don't kid yourself, driver. Out here, city drivers rarely went to line haul. They didn't have the stones or the skills. :stirthepot:

you drivers on here make everything out to be a conspiracy against you. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo they are watching us" The best I heard was "they can listen to your phone conversation through your blue tooth while you're driving the truck" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo they put hidden cameras in the trucks" WHHHHHHHHOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You drivers with the long runs are turning into a bunch of quacks. Nobody wants your jobs either. Who wants a 600 mile run? Who wants a 500 mile run? I sure the hell don't. I love to work the city and be done in 7.5 hours and only go 50 miles a day. I love being at home with my kids at night. I was on line haul for a long time. I just got tired of hearing people crying and saying I was leaving too early at the HUB. So HELL NO, NO THANK YOU, I don't want your line haul run. I heard enough of the whine bags crying

Then shut your hole.

Can't. RC is a line driver, period. It's what we do, in addition to things a lot of city bit c h e s don't have the stones to do. Get over it or leave, simple as that.

Back to the city? Don't kid yourself, driver. Out here, city drivers rarely went to line haul. They didn't have the stones or the skills. :stirthepot:

That's Funny. 12 years ago I came off the road and I don't mean a line haul gig. I was gone 2 weeks at a time. I got the skills and the stones. after 35 years in this biz. I just get tired of the cry babies. that don't know how good they have it.