Yellow | Quote. This is how it will happen.

That figure is way to many. I retired ABF Indy city board Jan 2016. In the 17.2 years I was there only 4 people fired. 2 of those resigned over positive drug screens instead of being fired. We had a alternate steward test positive but he did 4 weeks rehab & came back with seniority intact. Maybe the hall helped him, I don't know. I do know you had to screw up really bad to be fired in Indy. Even our @ fault accidents by our guys, they all served less than 30 day suspensions & went back to work. Sounds like you have NO help from your Local Hall.

Once again point confirmed at no longer union but publicly still claiming to be union. There are many instances of employer misconduct with no recourse for defense of the employee by its UNION.

Once again point confirmed at no longer union but publicly still claiming to be union. There are many instances of employer misconduct with no recourse for defense of the employee by its UNION.

There's always recourse but it can take time and it may be a little expensive. The contract is a legal document under the law and even if the Union doesn't back the employee the employee can fight back. I know this first hand because I did it and won. No guarantees in any other case of course.

There's always recourse but it can take time and it may be a little expensive. The contract is a legal document under the law and even if the Union doesn't back the employee the employee can fight back. I know this first hand because I did it and won. No guarantees in any other case of course.

You can't make this stuff up.

"The contract is a legal document under the law and even if the Union doesn't back the employee the employee can fight back. I know this first hand because I did it and won. No guarantees in any other case of course."

My question to this is "Whats the purpose of having a UNION?"

I am in no way wanting my comments taken in any other way other than facts & truth. I spent the greater part of my life as a Teamster and reaped many benefits along the way. I spoke honestly then from my heart and to this day I do the same. I am speaking not from hear say or hypotheticals. I am speaking from experience.

Stay Focused & Never Deny Truth!

You can't make this stuff up.

"The contract is a legal document under the law and even if the Union doesn't back the employee the employee can fight back. I know this first hand because I did it and won. No guarantees in any other case of course."
I like his vague, nondescript claims.

I like his vague, nondescript claims.

I gave a more detailed explanation of the case I referred to in a post a long while back. If you missed it that's your problem. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you like or don't like. It changes nothing.

I gave a more detailed explanation of the case I referred to in a post a long while back. If you missed it that's your problem. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you like or don't like. It changes nothing.
Of course. I was being sarcastic!
As in breakroom banter.
All is good. :emoticon digging: