FedEx Freight | Raises????

That's my go to , I had many whiskeys that are very expensive compliments of a friend that owns 2 taverns that have hundreds of bottles on the wall . Still like my Maker's Mark White my friend .

Lol I knew what you meant but it’s kinda funny.
Anyways since my time with FedEx since 2006 my raises over the years average out to .865 cents per hour.
To me that’s really pathetic and embarrassing for such a large and profitable company like FedEx.
Now I’m depressed. When is employee appreciation week? So small bags of chips and generic soda will cure it all!
don't forget the Bar-S hot dogs

I’m not that crazy about the 3% raise either but if you Add the two bonuses we get then it comes out too a much higher % of a raise. We have been getting two bonuses for a good while even thru covid so since that is added income then that includes the total pay package % even higher. Just saying
Funny how the cheerleader group ALWAYS counts the bonus as a justification for a lower raise. And they count it over and over again. It was only applicable in THAT 1st YEAR it was created, to offset a dismal raise. You don't get to keep counting it as a raise. It's an established part of your compensation. ONLY the wage portion of compensation is being raised. So your compensation is not going up 3%. Only the wage part. Yay! <insert sarcasm>

Fact is we have hit max bonus for some time now. Did they increase the MAX payout, to include us in these higher margins? Are you curious what the bonus would be were it NOT capped at 4.5?

RoUkXAt.jpg

That’s just an excuse because you don’t want to admit that that is part of your compensation package. They have NEVER taken away that bonus since it started and if you have been here a long time you would know that. Any bonus or extra money given to an employee extra beside his hourly pay is an added pay wage to his normal weekly paycheck. No need for us to discuss this any further, be safe driver
See? You said it yourself - [ESTABLISHED] part of your compensation package. Not new. Also, subject to operating margin. When we don't qualify, do you count it as a reduction in wages? Be honest.

Are you asking which locals (union), or which terminals (locations)?
Hey Swamp. All that was said was ATL talking to “a local , and also a NJ Terminal” is in talks with one up there too. I didn’t get any details, sorry.
I’m curious myself. Was also told the guy who runs this local or is a high up in this local said the following, “ we are gonna do it this time because you guys screwed it up the first attempt “ . I’m assuming he means that they (the union) didn’t do what they were supposed to last time giving the responsibility more or less to us the drivers so they are gonna head it up this time.

Funny how the cheerleader group ALWAYS counts the bonus as a justification for a lower raise. And they count it over and over again. It was only applicable in THAT 1st YEAR it was created, to offset a dismal raise. You don't get to keep counting it as a raise. It's an established part of your compensation. ONLY the wage portion of compensation is being raised. So your compensation is not going up 3%. Only the wage part. Yay! <insert sarcasm>

Fact is we have hit max bonus for some time now. Did they increase the MAX payout, to include us in these higher margins? Are you curious what the bonus would be were it NOT capped at 4.5?

RoUkXAt.jpg
I asked the same question earlier this year. Our metrics go up every year. Only this one that provides some extra cash remains the same. Next time they mention bills per hour goal bring this up.