FedEx Freight | Raises????

The company , including all aspects of management knows that all you need is a few desk bunnies and a bit of psychology with (the desk bunnies and back stabbers) can and will tell you things like , I heard this about you or
why are you (insert some made up lie or b.s.) thus creating bad blood between drivers and break any unity that was there . You think I'm telling you a lie , nope had a TM (who was fired) that had some psychology classes in 8th grade , yes maybe 9th grade , ask me how I know , well I have friends of all kinds and It does not take much digging now a days to figure out what you need to know and how to handle them (LIKE TOOLS) . Some people are easily the best monkey wrench or screwdriver you ever used . I never was a stupid truck driver it's that the money was good and I liked it maybe loved my job even and was loved by my customers .

To my NasV , keep your oars in the water , keep fighting , they want to break us and drive ye off . I never gave up and was well respected on the street by many of my competitors . I worked with some of the very best people ever but also worked with plenty lazy bad people that could not tell you the truth if they had to . Why ? Because they lie to you all the time and they can't remember what lie they or version they told you . Do your job Brother , be the best of the best , don't let anyone break you --- break them first !

Carry on Hand be the best . Like I said you can't buy a good reputation but you sure can make a bad one for yourself.
All of you are above this , focus on what you are doing and never give up to be Another Pig On The Wing . So for you that think that's a song it has a meaning . The term Pig on the Wing is an old war saying for enemy pilots that are in your blind spot.

Carry on drivers , don't let them break you .
SMOKESTACK
Speaking the truth and nothing but with that statement. All you have to look for is the drivers that get the o t and special jobs at our center . They have been nicknamed El Runto and Captain Caveman they don’t know their nicknames but they are the workers that Smokestack makes light of

Check Reddit.

F&G guys have a decent amount of momentum for a sick-out on Oct 2nd.
Someone posted something about it on Facebook. Do you think people will actually do it or just a bunch of noise? Also if someone was to participate, what kind of repercussions are there when it turns out to be a minority or heck if people actually do it in numbers?

Someone posted something about it on Facebook. Do you think people will actually do it or just a bunch of noise? Also if someone was to participate, what kind of repercussions are there when it turns out to be a minority or heck if people actually do it in numbers?
Not much they can do if you just use some personal time to cover the day. You don’t have to give them a reason for the day off unless you want to. It’s in the policy. I’m sure Raj will have a fleet of shoeless CDL permit contractors waiting at the gate to move stuff just in case though.