Holland | Raleigh snitches

Maybe you need to recognize you screwed up. You called some guy you don't know multiple times and sexually harassed him. Way to go. What, now you got fired, and he's a snitch? He doesn't know you, how does he knowant you aren't out in his yard after dark wearing a dress. Ppl got more important stuff to deal with, give it up man.
I might wear a dress after dark pal who's business is it anyway did not call multiple times and as far as getting fired this did not happen on Yrc time but my time and my shorts maybe shorter than the UPS drivers shorts

he mystery person in trouble that lives over a thousand miles away is also responsible for OIL being put in windshield wash tanks on trucks messing around with brakes on trucks stealing tires off the dock

Serious charges - if there is any proof or solid suspicions of any of this going on, then that is what should be reported to authorities including local police (sabotage of equipment), the FBI (interfering with and theft from Interstate commerce) and Homeland Security (sabotage of commercial vehicles).
They would seriously like to talk to you to find out who this "mystery person" is and find out if your allegations hold water.

Lol, it's turning into it. Fruitloop has been giving away phon numbers of old coworkers to supertrucker, for prank calls. I'm friends with a guy that got prank called, ran the number thru Google, found out its some butt head out of yrc kc, and called security on him after a few of these calls. Supertrucker is now getting charged with sexual harassment.

Like I said, you do stupid stuff, you take chances. I guess the jokes on you this time, supertrucker!

Who calls random people they don't know, prank calling them about gay sex, then wonders why they are getting in trouble?

Serious charges - if there is any proof or solid suspicions of any of this going on, then that is what should be reported to authorities including local police (sabotage of equipment), the FBI (interfering with and theft from Interstate commerce) and Homeland Security (sabotage of commercial vehicles).
They would seriously like to talk to you to find out who this "mystery person" is and find out if your allegations hold water.
There ain't nobody stupid enough that works for either company to accidentally put motor oil in a windshield washer tank that mess my friend is done on purpose

Lol, it's turning into it. Fruitloop has been giving away phon numbers of old coworkers to supertrucker, for prank calls. I'm friends with a guy that got prank called, ran the number thru Google, found out its some butt head out of yrc kc, and called security on him after a few of these calls. Supertrucker is now getting charged with sexual harassment.

Like I said, you do stupid stuff, you take chances. I guess the jokes on you this time, supertrucker!

Who calls random people they don't know, prank calling them about gay sex, then wonders why they are getting in trouble?
I'm not in trouble there fella I'm on my bid right now they have no proof that it was me and like I said wtf I do on my on dang time is my business not Yrc business but mine so explain to me how they are going to do anything to a employee that was off on there on time and give me your phone number and I can leave you a very special personalized phone msg b4 you go to work every morning and make sure you swab that mangina clean because that side of the state already smells like rotten tuna anyway

There ain't nobody stupid enough that works for either company to accidentally put motor oil in a windshield washer tank that mess my friend is done on purpose
I'm not sure you are right or wrong on the "oil" assumption, but I know from personal experience that at one time at Holland, both the window washer fluid and the engine anti freeze they were using were both the very same color of blue. Unknown to me, a mechanic at our home terminal put the blue engine anti freeze in the washer bottle. When i was about 100 miles out of St Louis on a 2 lane road, it got sloppy. I tried to use the wipers with washer fluid and immediately couldn't see anything. The engine anti freeze smeared the windshield so badly, I had to pull over to clean it off with a rag. Luckily a little Mom & Pop truck stop was only 2 miles down the road, where I pumped out all the bad stuff, called Central and put in 2 gal. of good stuff.
Dumb, but understandable mistake by the shop people, due the same color of both coming out of similar 50 gal drums.
If it WAS in fact oil, that sounds to be more than an honest mistake.

Last edited:
Beginning to sound like the "Donner Party" when thing went from bad to worse. It finally came to a point where the members decided to start lierally eating their own. Is that what's happened at Holland? Have we come to the point of trying to destroy each other by whatever means possible?
Has greed and a feeling of self preservation at the cost of others taken over.
The old proven method of both military and hostile businesses used to defeat those who oppose them is ;
"Divide and Conquer". It seems that YRCW is winning in dividing employees. They have created a weak point.
The employees are now at each others' throats when they should be focused on what YRCW is doing to all the employees .
What comes next ?

Well if super trucker would use his brain before he used his phone, he wouldn't be getting canned for sexual harassment.

This is just plain old stupidity, I dunno what you were thinking, hopefully you were drunk and you don't pull stupid stunts like this when you're sober.

The sad part is, you'really not the first person I've seen this happen to. What don't people get aboUT it being 2017? You go barking up the wrong tree, you're going to regret it!

Well if super trucker would use his brain before he used his phone, he wouldn't be getting canned for sexual harassment.

This is just plain old stupidity, I dunno what you were thinking, hopefully you were drunk and you don't pull stupid stunts like this when you're sober.

The sad part is, you'really not the first person I've seen this happen to. What don't people get aboUT it being 2017? You go barking up the wrong tree, you're going to regret it!
It's really too bad that our society has become so "thin skinned" and politically correct.
It seems way too many people automatically scream DISCRIMINATION and go running to the boss, the police or a lawyer whenever they feel they've been insulted or had their feelings hurt. This is, in part, caused by way too many attorneys looking for an easy few (or many) thousand dollars in a frivolous lawsuit that the claimant does not have to pay a dime to file the complaint. When (and if) the lawyer wins a settlement, the lawyer gets at least 40%. Sweet deal for the attorneys, especially when most cases are settled out of court for an undisclosed amt of cash with full privacy.
I can remember lots of jokes about my nationality as well as those about Jews, French, Swedes, Italians, Norwegians, Mexicans, Pollocks, Canadians, Chinese and a bunch of others while growing up. Everybody just laughed it off as stupid jokes. Now, all of a sudden, everybody has found out that having a "thin skin" and being easily "hurt" emotionally can bring a big payday through a crooked lawyer willing to stretch the law and claim emotional damage.
In a new society that allows men to become women and women to become men through surgery and others to use whatever bathroom or public school shower the choose according to how they "feel" (male or female) on any given day, what is "correct" anymore?
If a guy chooses to dress like a woman and he is teased about it by co-workers, what does he expect? You can believe he has his attorney's phone number in his pocket, though. It's become a "sue-happy" America, with a lot of people just waiting for the opportunity to sue somebody else and a lot of the time it is a "set up" designed to start a law suit. The companies are scared for their reputation and/or the costs of going to trial, so usually they just settle out of court with a "no comment agreement" of both parties. This just fuels more and more phony damage lawsuits for damages that do not exist both "emotional" and physical.

Looks like YRC,YRCW and Holland will look for ANY excuse to get rid of the more senior people making the higher pay and benefits so they can replace those people with newbe's on the starting pay that will be more likely to go along with any new MOU's.
Just another way of keeping the "minions" in line.