Estes | Re-Bids and Runs

Meaning they told the West it would be the same you go from P&D to Line you give up your spot and work up from the bottom also if you transfer the same.

i did hear about P&D to line you lost all senority, that was G.I.'s policy also. however when Estes took over they tried to change the bid policy to Estes policy and some G.I. people did not like the policy, so they did what they did, and now we have what we have.

you are right it isnt messing with peoples lives, bumping guys off of thier runs does that.

i think the company does that because they want the run posted and bidded and done with. not some guy floating around like some turd.

what does it matter if you come off a run in 90 days or not? a run still has to be filled. if guy #1 can't bid a run because he hasn't been on his run for 90 days and guy #2 comes off his to take the new run then guy#2's run now has to be filled. then guy #3 takes a new run then his run has to be filled, and so on. there is still going to be jumping around and runs to be filled no matter how you work it. and if you don't have the senority to hold a run then you should be bumped. i can tell by your post though that you must be a junior man that fell into a good run and doesn't want to lose it. that's cool though everyone has their opinions. have a good day.

i did hear about P&D to line you lost all senority, that was G.I.'s policy also. however when Estes took over they tried to change the bid policy to Estes policy and some G.I. people did not like the policy, so they did what they did, and now we have what we have.

if you change classifications (city to road, road to city, city to hub, etc, etc) you do lose all senority. when i worked in baltimore i had guys come on the road that had way more years then me but i had road senority. i didn't think it was fair to those men.

if you change classifications (city to road, road to city, city to hub, etc, etc) you do lose all senority. when i worked in baltimore i had guys come on the road that had way more years then me but i had road senority. i didn't think it was fair to those men.

you lose your senority for that classification, but if you goback to that classification you regain what you had before.

what does it matter if you come off a run in 90 days or not? a run still has to be filled. if guy #1 can't bid a run because he hasn't been on his run for 90 days and guy #2 comes off his to take the new run then guy#2's run now has to be filled. then guy #3 takes a new run then his run has to be filled, and so on. there is still going to be jumping around and runs to be filled no matter how you work it. and if you don't have the senority to hold a run then you should be bumped. i can tell by your post though that you must be a junior man that fell into a good run and doesn't want to lose it. that's cool though everyone has their opinions. have a good day.

a good run? no. steady run? yes

i seriously doubt my run will be messed with because it comes from a breakbulk and goes to a breakbulk. its not my fault a guy bids on a high mile run that meets a dark terminal, freight gets slow and is surprised thier is no return freight and it gets cancelled. now who looks stupid. i dont like alot of things about this company and i want things to change. because of the above i dont want this changed obviously because this is how its always been done lol.

but i can see an arguement on both sides.

flip side to this i have 5+ years company senority but since TM screwed me getting into linehaul 3 times i have atleast 10 guys ahead of me. of which i could of had thier runs which is better than mine. i hate the fact that this happened, but i cant be mad at the guys. oh well...

come to work at # 165 re bid on your run every month.the place is a joke.they have NO GAME PLAN.no to mention a tm who has balls or a head full of hair :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I just had to call central on our H.M. yesturday to try to find out how I rank on seniority before deciding on a bid. They got my T.M. in a heap of trouble. He is new, but before that it went in order of relation, friendship, hire date, and classification can take a leap. Now it turns out that a driver that always said he was #1 just dropped to @3rd from bottom. These rules are odd, but I like the security. Plus and minus with everyone. Figure it out and work with it.

I just had to call central on our H.M. yesturday to try to find out how I rank on seniority before deciding on a bid. They got my T.M. in a heap of trouble. He is new, but before that it went in order of relation, friendship, hire date, and classification can take a leap. Now it turns out that a driver that always said he was #1 just dropped to @3rd from bottom. These rules are odd, but I like the security. Plus and minus with everyone. Figure it out and work with it.

what is a hm:butt kiss: :butt kiss: :butt kiss:

:hide: figure it out and work with it no thanks i burned out and went to another ltl company that has some respest for its drivers.this company after 17 years lost all of that h.d. freight.old junior thought he was too big and nobody else could move there freight for them.how wrong he was! they are going to close that mississippi terminal that was used for h.d. freight around dec. of this year. lay offs are comming again watch out dude!!!!!!!!!!!:hide: it is going to be a stempade get out before it is too late