Holland | Regionals a drag on YRCW

its the new American way. IMO, this is why they just gave those guys in Louisville that contract, because realistically, working at UPS and having some seniority is the best blue collar job left. Short of being in the building trades involved with Movies, Pipeline, or being a crane operator, nothing else comes close to that money. 6 figures easy, you can do it standing on your head.

I hate the thought of putting brother teamsters out of work but maybe its time we shut down the poor performing regionals. They can apply at yrcf we need experienced people. Just dont know how much longer we can carry the regionals.

Dude, I wouldn't reapply for a job that YRC has ANYTHING to do with THAT JUST WOULDN'T HAPPEN!
I'll go even further, if for some reason I go some where else and YRC buy's that place, I won't walk away I'll Fing run!!!!

And I will continue to post it. tough :::shit:::
The first ammendment gives all people to the right to free speech. However our forefathers could never have dreamed the level of ignorance that would face our country 236 years after the constitution was written. They just assumed common sense and good judgement would prevail. ATM , you are living proof that even the best of laws can be dismantled by simply using repetitive jargon. However, It did disappoint me that you didn't branch out with something original tonight like "the yellow pig must die". (One of my all- time favorites) . Remember, simple things like looking in the mirror sometimes clarify's many problems. Another one of my favorites( I HAVE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS ME), or YOU in this case.To close, as always, the key letter in YRCW IS STILL THE FIRST LETTER, (Y)

The first ammendment gives all people to the right to free speech. However our forefathers could never have dreamed the level of ignorance that would face our country 236 years after the constitution was written. They just assumed common sense and good judgement would prevail. ATM , you are living proof that even the best of laws can be dismantled by simply using repetitive jargon. However, It did disappoint me that you didn't branch out with something original tonight like "the yellow pig must die". (One of my all- time favorites) . Remember, simple things like looking in the mirror sometimes clarify's many problems. Another one of my favorites( I HAVE FOUND THE ENEMY AND IT IS ME), or YOU in this case.To close, as always, the key letter in YRCW IS STILL THE FIRST LETTER, (Y)
Im glad you are a fan of mine.

Well maybe because Holland is hauling more & more of yrc freight & we can't get driver's or have enough trucks-trailers to more it all , so yes our numbers maybe down a little , but Jamie Pierson is the king of playing the numbers game !!!

Well maybe because Holland is hauling more & more of yrc freight ............
That issue of under cutting each others price is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. When the stealing of each others freight started, I knew that we were in deep trouble. And that was over 5 years ago. That's like me stealing money out of my wife's purse.
:duh:

Probably could have pointed your sarcasm toward a couple of posters or maybe three. It sounds sort of unfounded to call Holland, New Penn and Reddyway out as losers when what profit that was made came from our pockets.

Believe it or not I was told holland operated at a 95.8 for the 4th quarter even with all the terrible increases in accidents and claims.Cant claim it as the gospel but maybe someone else can ask around and verify.

I disagree, look at the pipeline contract, its great, its one of the best Union jobs around, period. its not voted on at all by the rank and file. the union knows when a contract is good. and they also know that they have a bunch of people that have mush for brains in freight. the density isn't there, and there are a lot of people that pay dues that would walk right past a picket line.

its 2015, over in conways forum, you have a guy that has been arguing against standing up for themselves for months. he gets bitchy and ignores facts, and hides behind the mods. he actually started a thread calling guys who were doing something cowards, for rocking his boat when he didn't approve. The whole thought process of working class Americans has changed, and not for the better. its not just the Teamsters, or OUR leadership, if it was, then where are the labor unions that are doing better than us?
Hey Bill,you talking about the feller that always paints his self in a corner and crys wolf? lol, ole chicken little!! Glad your not snowed in on that hill! looking pretty bad crossing thru Kentucky! Snowing big time, I know it don't match your place, I think there supposed to get a foot or more in some places across here, be safe. Later

yeah, it always sucks up here, im just used to it, lol.....I think its -5 right now, but luckily we didn't get the obligatory foot of snow last night. Which barn are you out of in KY? I end up there a lot, might be where they send me tonite...

and yeah, I was talking about ******, you know, the one who just bitched about trucking not paying much anymore, and theres no pension, but its better than mcdonalds. yet whatever you do, do NOT join together and try and get something. and then whine when your opinions that are incorrect are torn to shreds, and throw personal insults at anyone who dares correct him....

and yeah, I was talking about ******, you know, the one who just bitched about trucking not paying much anymore, and theres no pension, but its better than mcdonalds. yet whatever you do, do NOT join together and try and get something. and then whine when your opinions that are incorrect are torn to shreds, and throw personal insults at anyone who dares correct him....
How dare you insult yrc. You should just be happy to have ajob and as long as this place is better than mcdonalds you should rejoice

Well maybe because Holland is hauling more & more of yrc freight & we can't get driver's or have enough trucks-trailers to more it all ,
so yes our numbers maybe down a
little , but Jamie Pierson is the king of
playing the numbers game
!!!

They are directing more freight to Holland, more equip and soon more drivers.
Word has it that everything is gonna be combined into ome large company and seniority will be dovetailed all together.
Why do you think yrc is putting everything they've got into
Holland & absolutely nothing into yrc ?

Word has it that everything is gonna be combined into ome large company and seniority will be dovetailed all together.
I really think you are on to something here !!!
Now if past history and this corporation do as has been done in the past I believe in a one roof system. Put the equipment in place to get maximum revenue.
Yes it may be a dovetail as in the past and of course end tail with all but a few West coast terminals at Reddaway.
Just think of the savings kind of sound like old spend thrift Billy boy don't it ?
Remember now when he preached to all YRC and RDWY people we will never merge these brands ?
Now figure how YRC put the final nail in the Preston coffin the history is their.
Your elected officials are opening a back door to let the pension liability's walk away.
Were almost their !!
Reddaway expanding their coverage to Texas,Oklahoma and Louisiana using interline carriers.
The only two things left are the date its done and the final name on the sign.
I believe the sign will say YELLOW

Because yrc is a money losing pit. Why stick money into it?

I really think you are on to something here !!!
Now if past history and this corporation do as has been done in the past I believe in a one roof system. Put the equipment in place to get maximum revenue.
Yes it may be a dovetail as in the past and of course end tail with all but a few West coast terminals at Reddaway.
Just think of the savings kind of sound like old spend thrift Billy boy don't it ?
Remember now when he preached to all YRC and RDWY people we will never merge these brands ?
Now figure how YRC put the final nail in the Preston coffin the history is their.
Your elected officials are opening a back door to let the pension liability's walk away.
Were almost their !!
Reddaway expanding their coverage to Texas,Oklahoma and Louisiana using interline carriers.
The only two things left are the date its done and the final name on the sign.
I believe the sign will say YELLOW

the sign could say HOLLAND, that way they get to keep the 1953 dispatch rules that keep drivers out all week, and don't get the 1.5 rate after the 3rd bed.

That's the way they want us to think come 2019. Hope your not a COMPANY SHEEP
No sheep here , voted no on all mou's. Was counting down the months till contract when they blindsided us with the last mou. Voted no, our local voted no even the 2nd time, but now were stuck with this crap deal another 4 yrs