XPO | Remember Overnite?

Can't grow without brick and mortar. I wonder how far east they reach. Could be why they aren't as busy. This might be near the end of the line.
Update: apparently Saia uses NEMF as their agent in the northeast. I see a lot of deliveries that originate up there and they all have NEMF pros on them and the Saia DR says they entered the system at the Toledo terminal.

That's exactly what they used to do out here before they built their own terminals. They used Lakeville Motor Express and Estes I believe.

I will say this one more time...Remember Overnite?....Conway is bigger than they were at the time....And after 3 years a contract never reached the table...Many say it was because Union Pacific backed them and they had the money for the fight....Do your research on when UP spun them off..And then look at when the strike started...The writing was on the wall and they wanted no part of it..They needed the money from the sale and was trying to get the railroad on the right track....It was a mistake for them to have bought Overnite in the first place.

Remember when union companies fold. Its nearly mismanagement all the time. Like is the case for yrc and roadway it wasn't the union like a lot and I mean a lot of drivers think. Someone else on here must know the truth besides me right. Any takers? And I'm not pro or anti either I'm just o e hell of a truck driver lmao

Remember when union companies fold. Its nearly mismanagement all the time. Like is the case for yrc and roadway it wasn't the union like a lot and I mean a lot of drivers think. Someone else on here must know the truth besides me right. Any takers? And I'm not pro or anti either I'm just o e hell of a truck driver lmao
Deregulation.

Yellow over extended themselves in a spectacular way! And then did little to combine the two companies.
I thought they were just going to bleed Roadway dry like they did Preston.
They could and should be the big monster carrier in the biz, but mismanaged it.
They are good competition to have. I hope we don't become "our own bank" again and try to bury them.

Mismanagement that's right the company not the union. Just saying I hear so often I don't want to end up like yrc I get it , but all of who say that pins problems on the union and not management just want people to be informed. Remember it is what it is right