Yellow | Respect your brothers

I only do that when my sup forgets to give me my worm medicine.

Or maybe its a gerbil!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

PS: Try a little diatomaceous earth(food grade), will tear the living s###,haha, out of the worms!!!
Goodluck!!!!!!!

My favorite is the ashes inside the the dash vents , so when turned on, it looks like a snow globe in the cab. (not funny, I hate cigs) Or the jackass that just uses the cab floor or the door arm rest for an ashtray for 500 miles........Or the turd nugget that throws his butts on the defroster vents. I found a toenail on a chain box last week. Yes, A TOENAIL. I should have bagged it and sent it to YRC CSI for analysis. And , why do drivers have to get out of the cab from a long run , step out on the pad, and put away their junk? Myself or my fellow yard men do NOT want to see you putting your junk away. Do it in the cab, thanks.

So this crap is still on going?.....Then it was not being done by the ones that have been laid off then.....Think about it.....KK

Or how about them yard men? Lets see... how about taking your grease covered gloves off once in the cab? Too much to ask? Or not rolling the window down when its raining / snowing. Or hiding when we pull in? There's more but I'm sure you get the idea. You guys are only 1 or 2 COOs away from being extinct.... funny some still don't get it. I don't want your job. I just want you to DO your job. To be fair this does NOT apply to ALL yard men, some work their ass off. But to the others...