Yellow | Respect your brothers

They also rub boogers and blow snot on the shifter and steering wheel and poor pee down the hot defroster outlets, just like the Fed-X-F drivers do!:biglaugh:
See, we all have a sense of humor!
You sure you ain't tellin' on yourself.....

My favorite is the ashes inside the the dash vents , so when turned on, it looks like a snow globe in the cab. (not funny, I hate cigs) Or the jackass that just uses the cab floor or the door arm rest for an ashtray for 500 miles........Or the turd nugget that throws his butts on the defroster vents. I found a toenail on a chain box last week. Yes, A TOENAIL. I should have bagged it and sent it to YRC CSI for analysis. And , why do drivers have to get out of the cab from a long run , step out on the pad, and put away their junk? Myself or my fellow yard men do NOT want to see you putting your junk away. Do it in the cab, thanks.
That's FUNNY,Take some Pics,and post them ........Man that's funny.....Unless you have to live it......LOLOLOL......Sorry..

That would be a chargeable accident to us

I have never seen this done at a break bulk (where most yard jockeys are), break bulks have camaras in the yard and there would also be disipline for such an action. I cant even understand a situation where you would need to do this. Whoever would do such a thing would deserve what ever disipline they got. Same for anyone that would purposely damage equipment.

Drivers would pull the pin on the fire extinguisher and put it under the air seat so when you sat down you would set it off. Other mad drivers and dock workers would pull all the keys out of the tractors on the ready line and toss them.

How bout the fat and lazy drivers who can't hang up that seat belt . got to put it on the floor in the dirt and grease, till the cop rolls by then they grab it and make it look like they had it on the whole time. that's a great way to start my way to open the drivers door and see the belt laying there on the floor with sh#t all over it. Must not have had any home training.

I have never seen this done at a break bulk (where most yard jockeys are), break bulks have camaras in the yard and there would also be disipline for such an action. I cant even understand a situation where you would need to do this. Whoever would do such a thing would deserve what ever disipline they got. Same for anyone that would purposely damage equipment.

They do it all day long. Our yard jockeys do their part too in trashing our equipment.

I have seen this done at M04 Gary Indiana triples drop and hook pad. When you hook a rear trailer you have to move the dolly up to the middle trailer with the tractor because the dollys are to heavy to move otherwise.

I have seen this done at M04 Gary Indiana triples drop and hook pad. When you hook a rear trailer you have to move the dolly up to the middle trailer with the tractor because the dollys are to heavy to move otherwise.
Don't the tractors have a hook on the rear of them?

Oh wow, that's a bummer. That must be a old Roadway thing because at Yellow we had these motorized dollies with a battery and an electric motor attached to the wheels. Driver would plug in this joy-stick device (kind of like on computer games) and move and steer the dolly around with the electric motor to exactly where he wanted it. Absolutely no strain at all. :1036316054:

You still have to move the dolly to the rear of the middel trailer with no tractor in between.
Drop the rear trailer. Pull up to where you have room, unhook your tractor and swing your new rear trailer behind the dolly on the middle trailer or whatever. Don't the tractors have hooks on the rear of them and don't the dollys roll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically this has morphed into silly BS comments. As far as what the outside of the truck looks like I couldn't care less. Just quit destroying the interiors.

Ya, right way is to hook to the jiff with the tractor..back and drop it close as possible to rear pup (doubles)..hook to the lead..back it to the jiff, get out and hook jiff to lead and the back under rear pup..but Roadway dollys were easy to push or pull by hand

Typically this has morphed into silly BS comments. As far as what the outside of the truck looks like I couldn't care less. Just quit destroying the interiors.
If you can't take the comments, then don't start a thread.

If you can't take the comments, then don't start a thread.
My skin is thicker than the mud flaps on a 309 yard horse. And I didn't say I objected to the comments, in fact most are quite amusing!

Drop the rear trailer. Pull up to where you have room, unhook your tractor and swing your new rear trailer behind the dolly on the middle trailer or whatever. Don't the tractors have hooks on the rear of them and don't the dollys roll?
I take it you have never been to or heard of the conditions at M04. While there is a pad to hook on, the rest of the moonscape that is M04 is not condusive to hooking. After a rain or a snow shower you can step out of your tractor and wind up stepping into a 2 foot hole. The mud makes the pad unbelievable and just trying to roll the tires is, at times almost impossible. I of course blame Road way drivers for this.

Good morning MUD ,Lets not forget to mention the spit on the inside of the windshield,That always got my goat.And STUNN GUNS!