Yellow | Respect your brothers

Tiny Tiny Tiny;How many motels were going to kick us out? All of them LOL LOL

If i owned a hotel and a van load of yellow / roadway drivers showed up looking for a room, i would call the police to have them removed from the property .

I take it you have never been to or heard of the conditions at M04. While there is a pad to hook on, the rest of the moonscape that is M04 is not condusive to hooking. After a rain or a snow shower you can step out of your tractor and wind up stepping into a 2 foot hole. The mud makes the pad unbelievable and just trying to roll the tires is, at times almost impossible. I of course blame Road way drivers for this.
What your are describing sounds like the condition of most yellow docks.No maintence,potholes safety issues everywhere.But i guess i can see why they never fixed anything, if you don't own it why put money into it.

What your are describing sounds like the condition of most yellow docks.No maintence,potholes safety issues everywhere.But i guess i can see why they never fixed anything, if you don't own it why put money into it.
If the yards are that bad you should get together with your union rep. I believe the union has made the companies fix conditions that are that bad. They do have safety hearings on such things.

Q: How many truck drivers does it take to change a light bulb ? A: None they will all just sit there in the dark whining about it.

This is a question to a select few employees of YRC. Why do you feel compelled to vandalize our equipment? When I got in 70004 this morning someone has already removed the arm rest and made a hole in the headliner. This unit has only 16,000 miles at this rate it will be junk by Memorial Day!

I drove that unit when it had about 8500 miles & it was still intact w/ no **** smell yet & was the same when I left it.

I take it you have never been to or heard of the conditions at M04. While there is a pad to hook on, the rest of the moonscape that is M04 is not condusive to hooking. After a rain or a snow shower you can step out of your tractor and wind up stepping into a 2 foot hole. The mud makes the pad unbelievable and just trying to roll the tires is, at times almost impossible. I of course blame Road way drivers for this.
We are a hardy lot with broad shoulders and strong backs. We gladly accept blame for any and all shortcomings that have been revealed at YRC. And IMO the conditions at M04 build character as well as muscle.

We are a hardy lot with broad shoulders and strong backs. We gladly accept blame for any and all shortcomings that have been revealed at YRC. And IMO the conditions at M04 build character as well as muscle.

workmans comp claims too !!

If i owned a hotel and a van load of yellow / roadway drivers showed up looking for a room, i would call the police to have them removed from the property .

If a van load of Yellow/Roadway drivers were looking for "a" room I'd really wonder about them! :1sm364jumpbed:

Of course if they were looking for individual rooms for each of them I'd be much more relieved to say the least!

If the yards are that bad you should get together with your union rep. I believe the union has made the companies fix conditions that are that bad. They do have safety hearings on such things.

Not at the yrc company. The respective terminal has to get a majority yes vote from employees and then the money is taken out of their checks until the capital project is paid for!

PS: That part you threw in about the onion rep and safety hearings was funny though!

I found a toenail on a chain box last week. Yes, A TOENAIL. I should have bagged it and sent it to YRC CSI for analysis. And , why do drivers have to get out of the cab from a long run , step out on the pad, and put away their junk? Myself or my fellow yard men do NOT want to see you putting your junk away. Do it in the cab, thanks.

This is why the cell phone ban will have absolutely no affect on the accident rate! We all know what the linehaul drivers on doing!
Wonder how many comp cases the company had to pay because a yardman slipped getting into or out of a truck!

PS: I'd be pi$$ed too if it was a nail from the big toe! Damn things can be like a double edged dagger, deadly too with all that dirty fungus on it from never taking a bath!

You sure you ain't tellin' on yourself.....

Yes, well, not on purpose anyways. Although we did have a guy that when the rare bench seat tractor would come in he'd take his pants off and drag his butt across it like a dog on the livingroom carpet!!!

Yes, well, not on purpose anyways. Although we did have a guy that when the rare bench seat tractor would come in he'd take his pants off and drag his butt across it like a dog on the livingroom carpet!!!

Those darn clogged anal glands will get you every time! :LMAO:

A Yellow Dog!

If a van load of Yellow/Roadway drivers were looking for "a" room I'd really wonder about them! :1sm364jumpbed:

Of course if they were looking for individual rooms for each of them I'd be much more relieved to say the least!

That's true they will need at least two rooms, No way the yellow drivers will stay in the same room with the roadway drivers any longer than they have to.

I only do that when my sup forgets to give me my worm medicine.