FedEx Freight | results from eph

Congratulations EPH this is great news come on let's keep this rolling
imagejpeg

You are the kind of person I have a problem with in the union. People talk about corporate suck ups or kissing managements butt, but you are no better. If I don't tow the line I don't deserve to be union, I thought the union was democratic I thought it was "my union" apparently only if I have my mind "right" otherwise go away. You are probably one of the union suck ups who report another member to the BA so if I ever need help they won't help because I disagree with you. People like that are every bit as bad as a management suck up. I pay my dues I don't work in my craft for a non union competitor so I deserve my Benifits as much as you do. There is union cool aide as well and it isn't any better!

It's very sad and disappointing to hear that EPH has voted in the Teamsters. The only promise the union can keep is that they will negotiate with the company on your behalf. That's it! Please be wise and get the whole story from the Teamsters--not just the story they want you to hear.

It's very sad and disappointing to hear that EPH has voted in the Teamsters. The only promise the union can keep is that they will negotiate with the company on your behalf. That's it! Please be wise and get the whole story from the Teamsters--not just the story they want you to hear.

That's all we ask of them! Cause we all know management and Hr hasn't had it for over 4 yrs, but thanks for your opinion. See ya at the table!

Even tho I have been in the Union for 9 yrs. and a Supervisor in the Union for another 9 yrs. Other then getting paid more money (which I think we should get paid as much as UPS freight) back then, why would we need a union? They have no say in how FedEx runs their company. And you would take a $1.25hr. or so in your pay, just to cover the union dues. Unions are done, period. Just do your job at FedEx freight, and be thankful you work for a great, stable, fair, company. I do want to add that other than UPS, look at ABF-7% give back in pay, and Yellow freight, a staggering 15% give back in pay for another 10 years, on top of the last 5 years, that's crazy-stupid. Can you live with a pay cut like that? I do think that FedEx has a lousy-cheap pension. To me that's the biggest thing, THE PENSION, If you want to call it a pension. Look at the post office, police officers, and other multi-billion companies. FedEx needs to "up the buck" $$$ on PENSIONS.

You are the kind of person I have a problem with in the union. People talk about corporate suck ups or kissing managements butt, but you are no better. If I don't tow the line I don't deserve to be union, I thought the union was democratic I thought it was "my union" apparently only if I have my mind "right" otherwise go away. You are probably one of the union suck ups who report another member to the BA so if I ever need help they won't help because I disagree with you. People like that are every bit as bad as a management suck up. I pay my dues I don't work in my craft for a non union competitor so I deserve my Benifits as much as you do. There is union cool aide as well and it isn't any better!
Anyone who works for another Union & tells them they don't need a fellow Union is out of line, I'm no kiss ass or suck up just telling how it is & you don't like it. I will repeat myself I'm in the ltl sector this may affect me one day, how does this affect you or do you come here to "get in people's heads & I like it" you quote not mine....

Even tho I have been in the Union for 9 yrs. and a Supervisor in the Union for another 9 yrs. Other then getting paid more money (which I think we should get paid as much as UPS freight) back then, why would we need a union? They have no say in how FedEx runs their company. And you would take a $1.25hr. or so in your pay, just to cover the union dues. Unions are done, period. Just do your job at FedEx freight, and be thankful you work for a great, stable, fair, company. I do want to add that other than UPS, look at ABF-7% give back in pay, and Yellow freight, a staggering 15% give back in pay for another 10 years, on top of the last 5 years, that's crazy-stupid. Can you live with a pay cut like that? I do think that FedEx has a lousy-cheap pension. To me that's the biggest thing, THE PENSION, If you want to call it a pension. Look at the post office, police officers, and other multi-billion companies. FedEx needs to "up the buck" $$$ on PENSIONS.
I think it's .34 cents a hr that will cover union dues,not 1.25

Anyone who works for another Union & tells them they don't need a fellow Union is out of line, I'm no kiss ass or suck up just telling how it is & you don't like it. I will repeat myself I'm in the ltl sector this may affect me one day, how does this affect you or do you come here to "get in people's heads & I like it" you quote not mine....

Quote where I said don't join. You are out of line saying I don't deserve my Benifits and where is that exact quote I said I'm in your head!

It's only $.30-.40/hr if you wish to go the per hour route.

I see we have some of the same gripes. I think most of us do, but where we split ways is if we think the union will help. The company has shown no interest in doing any of this on their own free will. Even with the threat of the union they are still trying to only give things that do not cost them any extra. My vote is still yes.