Central Transport | Rob Stamper in Detroit

I would give them $500 for the trailer.........I'd lift the box off and use it for storage and scrap the rest. I have a container on my property that's full......I'm a real hoarder.
So is Matty, he doesn't sell anything look at all the properties he owns he just pays the taxes and it sits . Wow you have something in common with your enemy.

or was PJAX just leasing it from Dayton all those years and Vitran just carried over the lease?
I was told by a Dayton driver that you know the Dayton execs told their drivers that they were 90% done with acquiring the property. Your interpretation would be as good as mine.

So is Matty, he doesn't sell anything look at all the properties he owns he just pays the taxes and it sits . Wow you have something in common with your enemy.

He buys all those properties with the money from all the employees he rips off and cheats at c.t.

Stamper figures out Detroit's problem; A DRIVER/ DOCKWORKER SHORTAGE. The fix; Have the drivers work Saturday's. More drivers looking to leave asap. Remember drivers, Estes is hiring, no Saturday work unless you request it.

Stamper figures out Detroit's problem; A DRIVER/ DOCKWORKER SHORTAGE. The fix; Have the drivers work Saturday's. More drivers looking to leave asap. Remember drivers, Estes is hiring, no Saturday work unless you request it.

But of course driver. Why would you need two consecutive days off? Why would you need to see your wife/kids/gf on the weekends after working 12 hr days?

Hopefully remaining vitran drivers make the move to Estes or to dayton freight when they open the old vitran terminal up.

I can imagine stamper making an appearance at the Detroit terminal and telling another story full of lies to keep you there until the window of opportunity closes on these positions.

But of course driver. Why would you need two consecutive days off? Why would you need to see your wife/kids/gf on the weekends after working 12 hr days?

get them all jobs at CT then you can see them every day and they can be just as miserable as you are. then you can work 7 day a week, problem solved

You know what a slug is ? Its a person that don't want to work. Most people posting on here are slugs or close to it. Excuses are like *********s everybodys got one and they all stink!

You know what a slug is ? Its a person that don't want to work. Most people posting on here are slugs or close to it. Excuses are like *********s everybodys got one and they all stink!

Working 70 hrs a week is how it was during the Era of Robber Barons. Some people feel that working to live is a better idea than living to work.
Snark Monkey out!