Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

On CNBC it says that YRC will be closeing terminals by the end of 2009, I also heard it could be 121 terminals and if this is so that tells me that one of the companys that YRC owns will be no more

On CNBC it says that YRC will be closeing terminals by the end of 2009, I also heard it could be 121 terminals and if this is so that tells me that one of the companys that YRC owns will be no more
I would have to say you might be correct. But I believe there might be 2 companies leaving..........and the big one even with everyone giving back 10% won't last 5 years when the banks start to come knocking........:shift:

dog eat dog

I would have to say you might be correct. But I believe there might be 2 companies leaving..........and the big one even with everyone giving back 10% won't last 5 years when the banks start to come knocking........:shift:
Don’t put a gun in your mouth just yet but if the “experts” are correct
That the economy has finally hit bottom and it’s all up from here, we aint
Going up anytime soon, this is going to be a long slow crawl out of this mess.
Shipping tonnage is going to stay down for a long time. Here is an older news
Story I goggled up just now “A total of 785 trucking companies with a combined fleet of about 39,000 trucks went out of business in the third quarter of 2008” that’s six months old news.
Imagine six months from now?

heard a new rumor today yrc will be giving a free terminal with every shipment tendered. last one left turn off the lights.

They can ask all they want.........They ain't gonna get anymore from me. I did vote for the 10% cut, but that is it........Although I would work for ABF for free for 1 week..:clap:
Same here. I voted for the 10% cut. But, as I have posted before, it was a one time deal. I will never support another giveback. If the 10% wasn't enough to help them get their crap together, they can close her down. If we are forced to take another cut, I will not only get the second giveback back, but, I will start retrieving my 10% back that they have already taken.......through productivity. (or the lack of)