Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

I heard a rumor that most guys that hear rumors will repeat them even though their own common sense knows the rumor they "heard" can't be true. For the last several years we've all heard the same ::shit:: rumor. When nothing happens again this year on April 1st or 2nd, then this same ::shit:: rumor will be told again, with the date changed to mid April or sometime in May, then June something and so on. I guess business is business and rumors are rumors but its getting very old hearing the same ::shit:: every year. If Spartan381's local management is stating this ::shit:: at their meetings, then something needs to be done against the company mangers that are stating these lies to their employees.

We were told in our meeting this morning that all of USF was shutting down as of April 1.Is this true?

We were told in our meeting this morning that all of USF was shutting down as of April 1.Is this true?

I heard a rumor that most guys that hear rumors will repeat them even though their own common sense knows the rumor they "heard" can't be true. For the last several years we've all heard the same ::shit:: rumor. When nothing happens again this year on April 1st or 2nd, then this same ::shit:: rumor will be told again, with the date changed to mid April or sometime in May, then June something and so on. I guess business is business and rumors are rumors but its getting very old hearing the same ::shit:: every year. If Spartan381's local management is stating this ::shit:: at their meetings, then something needs to be done against the company mangers that are stating these lies to their employees.
I highly doubt that any management people would actually say that kind of crap during a meeting with their employees. It would be too easy to prove as B.S. with that many witnesses. I doubt that it was ever said. Like my original comment about that post, I think that he was just starting some crap over here.

Well, at least its now in the correct thread. He asked the question and we answered it for him. He did reply that he meant no harm and was only asking a question. You guys know how I am about these things, if this type of issue continues IT WILL BE DEALT WITH in the proper way, very quickly. Trolling is against the rules but asking us a question isn't always trolling. This rumor has been answered so now I hope it goes away but I won't count on it.

IF everyone is referring to my question, that's what it was...a question that's being talked about at one of the terminals. With the closing of the 11 Holland's, & being one of the people from Preston that was done in by the piece of ::shit:: company we're referring to, laid off from, & familiar with the :shit:ty way they treat people, it was just a question. Believe me, no one is sitting around rubbing their hands with glee....everyone's upset & wondering if it's true. So I thought I'd ask. I know that there's Indy Hollanders on here, so now I can tell everyone that it's just a rumor, nothing more, so stop spreading it. I'll go hide in my corner now. :tapedshut:

Most of the time, Rumors = Bullshit

When its the same old rumor/bullshit, year after year we just get tired of hearing it asked, sorry.

Same rumor just with a different date.

IF everyone is referring to my question, that's what it was...a question that's being talked about at one of the terminals. With the closing of the 11 Holland's, & being one of the people from Preston that was done in by the piece of ::shit:: company we're referring to, laid off from, & familiar with the :shit:ty way they treat people, it was just a question. Believe me, no one is sitting around rubbing their hands with glee....everyone's upset & wondering if it's true. So I thought I'd ask. I know that there's Indy Hollanders on here, so now I can tell everyone that it's just a rumor, nothing more, so stop spreading it. I'll go hide in my corner now. :tapedshut:

They weren't talking about your post. They were talking about the Con-way "driver" that posted before you.​

announcement

Any one heard about a major announcement from yrc in the next 3 weeks.
Driver did not know what it was about heard it from a sales person.
Sounds like the usuall third hand info with nothing to back it up.

I know...I know...Everybody out east will get the Warn Act, and YRC will start giving back the 10% to all its employees who donated to the YRC soup kitchen...........:clap:

I heard that YRCW is dumping Volvo for Peterbilt...now drivers can really get upset with no room in the cabs. The up side is they will have 600 horse Cummins in them!!! Oops maybe this should of gone in the rumor thread!!!!

the
BIG announcement is the engagement between Hoffa and Zollars, their June wedding will be a must on any social calander

A little play on words here........Let them have their June wedding, then maybe they will divorce for (cheating) screwing us. Then they can try to SCREW each other in the divorce.:eck13:

I got it

Any one heard about a major announcement from yrc in the next 3 weeks.
Driver did not know what it was about heard it from a sales person.
Sounds like the usuall third hand info with nothing to back it up.
How about this one??? Yrc is renaming all their regional carriers,
Another merger, our new name will be yrc regional.