Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

Because of the backup of freight due to merger YRC was running 53 and needed tandoms. I have seen soom with holland orange.

Other LtL's desperation

Overheard in our breakroom from a road driver- A conway driver asked a me," ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER OVER THERE AT YRC?" I replied, "YEAH, NOW THAT SOME OF YOUR DRIVERS HAVE SHUT UP ABOUT US CLOSING!!!" WE ARE DOING MUCH BETTER, THANKS.... :biglaugh::nutkick::clap:

holland moving soon to kernersville nc

the current now very empty terminal in kernersville nc when asked today while i was there " the big r terminal on 66" the terminal manager told me holland should be in there soon, lots of empty space for the new yrc to use for a city terminal. plenty of room and shop space for other use.

Im heard they were shutting down all the terminals on the east coast(9) of themand moving Ytown and Ak and Ma into the old Big R terminal in Copley Ohio??????

Thats funny ,I work at Greensboro and nobody seems to know for sure if we will be moving there or not.Would be a smart move for YRC so I guess it probably will never happen,nothing else that they do seems to make much since.

Just to let you guys know,I drive for ABF and at our terminal it was posted today 3-20-09 that yrc had filed with the sec to close (I believe it's 11) Holland terminals in the northeast,and will be done by the end of the month good luck to all of ya.

Im heard they were shutting down all the terminals on the east coast(9) of themand moving Ytown and Ak and Ma into the old Big R terminal in Copley Ohio??????

I highly doubt YT will be moved to Copley. AK & Ma to Copley makes some sense. Yt has the direct accessibilty to/from the Ohio pike for the big doubles and YRC triples. I hate to post it, but I think Yrc will most likely now, focus on consolidating more of Hollands and Reddaways terminals. Zollars and YRC management fat cats are all clueless morons.
They are really doing a fine job of displaying to all the YRC customers, what a mismanaged, screwed up, corporate mess Zollars has and continues to create. Zollars, just resign you moron and do the entire remaining system the best decision you will ever make.

I highly doubt YT will be moved to Copley. AK & Ma to Copley makes some sense. Yt has the direct accessibilty to/from the Ohio pike for the big doubles and YRC triples. I hate to post it, but I think Yrc will most likely now, focus on consolidating more of Hollands and Reddaways terminals. Zollars and YRC management fat cats are all clueless morons.
They are really doing a fine job of displaying to all the YRC customers, what a mismanaged, screwed up, corporate mess Zollars has and continues to create. Zollars, just resign you moron and do the entire remaining system the best decision you will ever make.
As far as Zollars is concerned, It hasn't happened yet so it won't be happening. I am very tired and growing weary now. Don't know how much longer I can stand it!

As far as Zollars is concerned, It hasn't happened yet so it won't be happening. I am very tired and growing weary now. Don't know how much longer I can stand it!
I agree Shoeman. The board likes Big Z. Or else he would have been gone long ago.

Top Flight move south and work where? I live and work in the south. I work in the heart of Fedex territory. To my knowledge Fedex has a job freeze in place. All the terminals within 100 miles radius of Memphis, your drivers are saying their getting about 30 hours a week. That is the ones that are working. Top flight stop the GRAND-STANDING and tell it like it is. GRIZZ

Top Flight move south and work where? I live and work in the south. I work in the heart of Fedex territory. To my knowledge Fedex has a job freeze in place. All the terminals within 100 miles radius of Memphis, your drivers are saying their getting about 30 hours a week. That is the ones that are working. Top flight stop the GRAND-STANDING and tell it like it is. GRIZZ
:clap::1036316054: I just love the dudes that get on here and try to convince us that things are just peachy across the street. And they think that we will believe it.