Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

breakfast of champions

I'm trying to quit washing down my eggs and bacon with beer. But, I think that it's healthier for my mental state, than orange juice is.:beerchug:
Try washing down your eggs and bacon with a bloody mary; 3 parts mix and 1 part Russian vodka....(the mix is optional)

Try washing down your eggs and bacon with a bloody mary; 3 parts mix and 1 part Russian vodka....(the mix is optional)

The alcohol is good for you. I think is flushes that peske cholestrol right through, not like plain OJ that just lets it build up in your pipes. :thumbsup:

I like Benny's rumor best. Frt picking up in Memphis, and that's not a rumor. OB up about 20% last week.

I've talked to 2 different Holland drivers today, & they both told me the same thing: that there is the big meeting in Holland, MI this morning, & that there were management people from Swift Transportation on the Indy dock this morning. Anybody else see or hear this?

I've talked to 2 different Holland drivers today, & they both told me the same thing: that there is the big meeting in Holland, MI this morning, & that there were management people from Swift Transportation on the Indy dock this morning. Anybody else see or hear this?

Swift??????????Boy that came out of NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

I heard the same thing but did not see anyone special around this am. To be fair Swift does bring in west coast freight from Reddaway so there is another reason for Swift people I be on the dock.

I don't know, just that both drivers heard that Swift is buying Holland, & that there was a big meeting in MI this morning about it. The Swift people on the dock today were management. Sounds a bit odd. Just wanting to know if anyone else heard or saw that.

Are we all reaching for straws here folks ??? We all want someone to buy us and get us away from YRC but has anyone realy heard what came out of Holland MI yet?

Let us be Holland again I still say we could survive all of this if we were on our own again, at least some of the customers would ship with us again

Swift? your kidding me! thats some funny stuff right there:biglaugh: how did we go from abf to swift buying us? next whats it gonna be j b hunt is buying us?:nutkick:

Swift is owned by Jerry Moyes who also owns the now bankrupt Phoenix Coyotes of the NHL. I believe Jerry is having some money problems, but who knows. He also happens to own Central Freight Lines which is based in Texas not to be confused with Central Transport of MI. We will have to wait and see if anything happens.