Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

Latest rumor straight from a city driver that heard it from another city driver that heard it from a Estes driver Estes is going to buy us they say they own all of the terminials anyway might as well own the business to.

Latest rumor straight from a city driver that heard it from another city driver that heard it from a Estes driver Estes is going to buy us they say they own all of the terminials anyway might as well own the business to.

At least we could then be the official leader in the fugliest equipment set in the country. Ronald McDonald tractor with Orange/White trailers or vice-versa.

Keep the faith guys, if your death (as a company) were in the cards most would think it would have to happened by now.:shift:

Swift is owned by Jerry Moyes who also owns the now bankrupt Phoenix Coyotes of the NHL. I believe Jerry is having some money problems, but who knows. He also happens to own Central Freight Lines which is based in Texas not to be confused with Central Transport of MI. We will have to wait and see if anything happens.
Jerry Moyes who is part owner Central Transport and owner of Swift,Dick Simon, Central Refrigeration and many other was on a list 200 company's not to make it

At least we could then be the official leader in the fugliest equipment set in the country. Ronald McDonald tractor with Orange/White trailers or vice-versa.

Keep the faith guys, if your death (as a company) were in the cards most would think it would have to happened by now.:shift:

Weren't you a terminal manager in St. Louis or at LO at one time,
your writing style is very familiar:popcorn:

Another 5% Giveback?

Has anyone heard todays latest rumor? Heard today from inside the office that Yellow is planning on asking us to giveback another 5%. Where will it end? My vote is NO. ::shit::

they can kiss my big arse!!!!!!!!!!!:eck13:but you know if they do you know they will get it just like the last time,pretty soon it wont even pay to be a teamster, working like joe scmoe for some fly by night outfit, this profession is just toast:TR10driving03:

This goes along with the last two posts, rumor now is that the international wants to reopen the contract for anouther give back ( this time supposedly pension ) anyone else hear this one?

Has anyone heard todays latest rumor? Heard today from inside the office that Yellow is planning on asking us to giveback another 5%. Where will it end? My vote is NO.

I heard YRC is going to start asking us to pay to work for them. I will vote yes on that 'cause my union says I should. :biglaugh::icon_dance::grinning-smiley-021:dance:

Hearing rumor that IBT has stipulation that Zollars has to leave before any more concessions. Lets make sure if he does no Golden Parachute of 15mill like he gets.

I heard that Google has big interest in Holland. They are looking for a freight line to haul their search engine around. Since we are second to none in LTL we were the first to look at.

This is what I heard,Hoffa is going to ask YRCW drivers to take a huge temperary pay cut.Yrcw is going to go out and cut the rates to the bone.They are going to turn 49 thousand top of the line teamsters loose on the freight industry.The networks are all in place.The teamsters are going to show the trucking industry who started trucking and who teamsters are.And if they have to they will run for nothing untill the nonunion people that thrive on the rumors that teamsters are done for cant pay their phone bill to even try to call a shipper.There will be a staff of over seers watching the books,and in 3 months time yrcw will be debt free and it will be business as usual.I guess when your dealing with back stabbing cut throats sometimes you just have to take the gloves off.One thing is for sure ,when you have 49 thousand guys sticking togeather something is going to happen.Go get em teamsters!!

This is what I heard,Hoffa is going to ask YRCW drivers to take a huge temperary pay cut.Yrcw is going to go out and cut the rates to the bone.They are going to turn 49 thousand top of the line teamsters loose on the freight industry.The networks are all in place.The teamsters are going to show the trucking industry who started trucking and who teamsters are.And if they have to they will run for nothing untill the nonunion people that thrive on the rumors that teamsters are done for cant pay their phone bill to even try to call a shipper.There will be a staff of over seers watching the books,and in 3 months time yrcw will be debt free and it will be business as usual.I guess when your dealing with back stabbing cut throats sometimes you just have to take the gloves off.One thing is for sure ,when you have 49 thousand guys sticking togeather something is going to happen.Go get em teamsters!!

I"M IN:clap::clap::clap::clap: