Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

U R A CHICKEN.....Uhmm.........WOLF.

03-0903XL.jpg
Now if I can just find one with four legs......

William "Chicken " Wolf

13237096_114514543009.jpg

William "Chicken" Wolf

Birth: May 12, 1862
Death: May 16, 1903

Major League Baseball Player. Played the outfield for the Louisville Eclipse and Colonels in the American Association, then a major league, from 1882-91. He even managed briefly in 1889 when the team had a record 26-game losing streak and finished with a 27-111 record. His managerial record was 14-51. The following year, though, he led the league in hitting (.363), hits (197) and total bases (260) as the Colonels won the pennant with an 88-44 record and played the National League's Brooklyn team in the World Series. The teams won three games apiece, but Game 3 in Louisville was called because of snow and bitter cold with the score tied 7-7. The game was not made up. The right-handed hitter had a .290 lifetime average with 1,440 hits in 4,968 at-bats. He finished his career with St. Louis of the National League in 1892. He got his nickname from teammate Pete Browning.

OMG. Is this a subtle way of telling me the hunts back on???? :hide:

I think it is awesome. This lady is obviously an extremely knowledgeable MLB fan and expert. And, might I add, at least in my humble opinion, an honorary ECI. I mean she smelled a rat before I did. I was only suspicious. Oh yeah, and a chicken, too. I'm sorry Wolf, but you always set yourself up for this abuse.

:Rulz: I just know one of the Mods is gonna come and save my from all these threats and ridicue soon. :2wce0ep:

:Rulz: I just know one of the Mods is gonna come and save my from all these threats and ridicue soon. :2wce0ep:

We all try to keep them just slightly under the radar so we're not noticed by the mods!! :TR10driving03:

Breaking news: rare and highly desired membership granted

I think it is awesome. This lady is obviously an extremely knowledgeable MLB fan and expert. And, might I add, at least in my humble opinion, an honorary ECI. I mean she smelled a rat before I did. I was only suspicious. Oh yeah, and a chicken, too. I'm sorry Wolf, but you always set yourself up for this abuse.
Brother Larry Retired is correct.
By Executive Order , poster Anneio is hereby and forthwith and evermore an ECI.
Proclamation dated, 26 June 2009 A.D.
X475
Grand Exalted Pooba

It's over Wolf!

X475
Grand Exalted Pooba

Ahhhh.....Thank you. :bowdown:

Man, it took an ENTIRE day of Wolf bashing (to get me here, but, it was soooooooo worth it. Thank you! :shift:

It's over Wolf!

X475
Grand Exalted Pooba

Ahhhh.....Thank you. :bowdown:

Man, it took an ENTIRE day of Wolf bashing :Bondage: to get me here, but, it was soooooooo worth it. Thank you! :woohoo1:

Still friends Wolf? :console:

X475
Grand Exalted Pooba

Wow Annieo, you go girl!

Sorry Wolf, I just don't see any threats. I know they really care about you, really they do.

Wow Annieo, you go girl!

Sorry Wolf, I just don't see any threats. I know they really care about you, really they do.

Due to "you may not call out a mod in public" I will reserve judgement on your ruleing of this matter. May I suggest that it is posible your opinion may be clouded by aspirations of rising beyond your statis of King Benny to ECI Benny? :stirthepot:

To Anneio: I'm putting a call in to my cousins out in DC. OOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO.
images

Union asking Reddaway Teamsters for Pay Cut

Just thought i'd let you guys know in case you haven't heard,
The Jimmy H. Jr. sent a recorded message to Reddaway Teamsters that there would be a conference call on 6-25-09 at
1800hrs and although i'm non union in Fontana Ca. i was told that the call basically said,"YRCW wants a 10% paycut or they will shut USF Reddaway down in December 2009", and we all know once our teamsters take a paycut, so will all the non-union employees:Flame-On:!
I also know that if YRC inc. shuts done, it is gonna be real bad for everybody(we make what we make because of the union)!!
I hear our Sacramento terminal might be going union this time after that decert. I'm also hearing rumors that union things are stirring up in Fontana terminal again.
I wish everyone the best, it is really a shame what $Bill and his crew have done to our great Companies!:knockout::shock:

I forgot. Have you taken a 10% cut yet or any other cuts? Maybe only the nons have been cut? Cuts are terrible. I guess you have to decide if its worth it.

Have we taken any cuts yet?

I forgot. Have you taken a 10% cut yet or any other cuts? Maybe only the nons have been cut? Cuts are terrible. I guess you have to decide if its worth it.
Hey truckinusa,
To my knowledge, no one in California(union or non union) has taken a paycut, but my friend in our Medford terminal said that their office and shop non union personnel have taken paycuts, i
don't know about the other terminals in Washington or Oregon.
Our regional V.P. in So.Cal. said that if the teamsters in Cal. take a paycut then so will the non union employees, he said it is written in the Calif. contracts!:Flame-On:

Just thought i'd let you guys know in case you haven't heard,
The Jimmy H. Jr. sent a recorded message to Reddaway Teamsters that there would be a conference call on 6-25-09 at
1800hrs and although i'm non union in Fontana Ca. i was told that the call basically said,"YRCW wants a 10% paycut or they will shut USF Reddaway down in December 2009", and we all know once our teamsters take a paycut, so will all the non-union employees:Flame-On:!
I also know that if YRC inc. shuts done, it is gonna be real bad for everybody(we make what we make because of the union)!!
I hear our Sacramento terminal might be going union this time after that decert. I'm also hearing rumors that union things are stirring up in Fontana terminal again.
I wish everyone the best, it is really a shame what $Bill and his crew have done to our great Companies!:knockout::shock:

Seems strange that this call went out at the same time as the conference call for those under the NMFA.I have listened to that call and no where did anyone say anything about shutting down Reddaway....Also nothing about this on the Reddaway forums...