Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Seems strange!

Seems strange that this call went out at the same time as the conference call for those under the NMFA.I have listened to that call and no where did anyone say anything about shutting down Reddaway....Also nothing about this on the Reddaway forums...

Hey crazy,
LIke i said, i was told this information, unfortunately i did not get to listen in, although the guys that told me, i have known for 18 years, so i'm tking their word in blind faith!:smilie_132:

Hey crazy,
LIke i said, i was told this information, unfortunately i did not get to listen in, although the guys that told me, i have known for 18 years, so i'm tking their word in blind faith!:smilie_132:

Confucius says "man who follows in blind faith gets toe stub" !!:clap:

There was not a recorded message from Hoffa for Reddaway! The only call we got from Hoffa was to participate in the same YRC call on Thursday that everyone else got. Reddaway union employees have not taken a pay cut yet. We don't need to be starting any rumors that Reddaway is going to shut down in December.

Shutting Reddaway

There was not a recorded message from Hoffa for Reddaway! The only call we got from Hoffa was to participate in the same YRC call on Thursday that everyone else got. Reddaway union employees have not taken a pay cut yet. We don't need to be starting any rumors that Reddaway is going to shut down in December.

I never said Reddaway union employees took a paycut!
I was just relaying what the other Reddaway drivers out of Medford, Oregon which is union, told me!!!
I also stated that they also told me the non union employees in Medford already took a paycut, but couldn't say whether or not other non union employees in Oregon and Washington took paycuts.
Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just passing on what i was told from people i have always considered reliable!!!:thumbsup:

no feathers ruffled here...I just wanted to clarify that Reddaway has not had any calls from Hoffa other than the one that all YRC employees got and that we haven't taken a pay cut yet, yet being the key word here.

go to teamsters.org and listen to the call yourself,anyone can go there and listen. nothing mentioned at all about reddaway, pay cut or closeing.

A 5th of what??:biglaugh:

TURKEY.jpg

Due to "you may not call out a mod in public" I will reserve judgement on your ruleing of this matter. May I suggest that it is posible your opinion may be clouded by aspirations of rising beyond your statis of King Benny to ECI Benny? :stirthepot:

To Anneio: I'm putting a call in to my cousins out in DC. OOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO.
images

I can only speak for myself and I can't keep up with everybody until I'm reminded. But there is nobody more deserving to be a member than Mr. Benny Hill. Do you agree X? Oh, and by the way, thanks Benny for trying to make Wolf feel better by telling him we care. We all know better, but just between you and me Benny, thanks anyway. Just kidding, Wolfy!

Benny Hill to ECI?

I can only speak for myself and I can't keep up with everybody until I'm reminded. But there is nobody more deserving to be a member than Mr. Benny Hill. Do you agree X? Oh, and by the way, thanks Benny for trying to make Wolf feel better by telling him we care. We all know better, but just between you and me Benny, thanks anyway. Just kidding, Wolfy!
Yes, negotiations are being scheduled with all involved parties. ECI leadership is looking out for the rank and files' best interest.

Note to applicant Benny Hill. About that envelope of cash....?

no feathers ruffled here...I just wanted to clarify that Reddaway has not had any calls from Hoffa other than the one that all YRC employees got and that we haven't taken a pay cut yet, yet being the key word here.

Thanks for the clarification Trucker Dave. That should kill the rumor.

Ya cuz of Bennies post, I decided to get out of my pajamas,get cleaned up, and face the world with a new outlook. Then it all came crashing down upon the realization it was all about ECI membership. Oh well at least I was somebody for a day. :biglaugh:

Ya cuz of Bennies post, I decided to get out of my pajamas,get cleaned up, and face the world with a new outlook. Then it all came crashing down upon the realization it was all about ECI membership. Oh well at least I was somebody for a day. :biglaugh:

What was that nutball artist's name from the '70's who said that everybody has their 15 minutes of fame? I just thought of it - Andy Warhol. Well you just had your 15 minutes. You're very welcome.....

Is SAIA out of the fold, I do not recall Yellow selling them off, just spun them from the now YRC umbrella. I been caught blind-sided by all this garbage that YRC is pulling and have not kept up with our SCS(if SAIA still trades under these letters) sister company. I just hope this YRC melee wasn't to throw us off of the bridge as was the case with CF while upper mgmt pulls out the Golden parachute and we find out that we are still financing SAIA. No offense to any body just my curiousity getting the best of me. I'm coming to (at) the conclusion that this is accually intentional by the YRC Board and CEO to be done with the Union and to wallow in their Greed as the AIG/ENRON boys did before they dropped dead or commited *******, This YRC CO. is operating in the most assinine business manner I have ever seen(I worked for both Yellow and BIG'R') and never seen either one of these Companys operate in the self-destruction manner as they are in these days. I,m not trying to be Doom and Gloom it's just not right the way we are doing business nowadays. And yes I realize the economy is in the crapper. Peace

Is SAIA out of the fold, I do not recall Yellow selling them off, just spun them from the now YRC umbrella. I been caught blind-sided by all this garbage that YRC is pulling and have not kept up with our SCS(if SAIA still trades under these letters) sister company. I just hope this YRC melee wasn't to throw us off of the bridge as was the case with CF while upper mgmt pulls out the Golden parachute and we find out that we are still financing SAIA. No offense to any body just my curiousity getting the best of me. I'm coming to (at) the conclusion that this is accually intentional by the YRC Board and CEO to be done with the Union and to wallow in their Greed as the AIG/ENRON boys did before they dropped dead or commited *******, This YRC CO. is operating in the most assinine business manner I have ever seen(I worked for both Yellow and BIG'R') and never seen either one of these Companys operate in the self-destruction manner as they are in these days. I,m not trying to be Doom and Gloom it's just not right the way we are doing business nowadays. And yes I realize the economy is in the crapper. Peace

You're giving these clowns way too much credit. You can't have it both ways. Either they are the morons they appear to be or they are the diabolical geniuses you have suspicion of. I vote for the morons myself.