Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

Triplex in trouble? Ha Ha Ha. No way! Not Triplex! I would be very suprised. Ha Ha Ha. :TR10driving03:

Trip lives closer to me now.....or I live closer to him....either way, he's in really, really big trouble....... BUSTER. Unless, of course, he helps me find my way through the Big Apple :TR10driving03: then, and only then, will he have redeemed himself! :clap:

Trip lives closer to me now.....or I live closer to him....either way, he's in really, really big trouble....... BUSTER. Unless, of course, he helps me find my way through the Big Apple :TR10driving03: then, and only then, will he have redeemed himself! :clap:

Shhhh! I'm trying to memorize the map of Manhattan!

(Is the Empire State Building inside Central Park or is it the Statue of Liberty that's there? So little time and so much to learn!)

Shhhh! I'm trying to memorize the map of Manhattan!

(Is the Empire State Building inside Central Park or is it the Statue of Liberty that's there? So little time and so much to learn!)

It's the Statue of Liberty can't miss it. Should be a puddle of water around it.

Whats HSB????????????

It's not a 'what'...it's a 'where' ........I think. Sounds like he's talking about a terminal...Alpha letters HSB, RW # sys. 135. Just a guess. Lower numbers are East Coast.........so it is somewhere near .......ME!
Let's see....Haggerstown,Havertown, Hazelton, Hanover, Humpty Dumpty, Harrisburg......ah ....ha! Harrisburg I'll Bet!

<snip>
Let's see....Haggerstown,Havertown, Hazelton, Hanover, Humpty Dumpty, Harrisburg
<snip>

Are you in training for a potential job as a railroad conductor??

(Finished my evening cruise and I'm back to being a PITA!!) :biglaugh:

Is 135 Harrisburg closing

Just got the word from some of my friends at yrc that 135 is closing. Said they would be moving to the Lancaster terminal. I have always heard they could not run doubles to some part of Lancaster. Anyone having facts either way let us know.:puke::eck15:

Just got the word from some of my friends at yrc that 135 is closing. Said they would be moving to the Lancaster terminal. I have always heard they could not run doubles to some part of Lancaster. Anyone having facts either way let us know.:puke::eck15:

There are some issues running trailers on 30 East out of Lancaster. Otherwise no problems.

When we worked at Lancaster they told us for years we were in the wrong location. Now that most of us are at 135 near all the major highways we can't be in the wrong location again!!

When we worked at Lancaster they told us for years we were in the wrong location. Now that most of us are at 135 near all the major highways we can't be in the wrong location again!!
But we were also suppose to have between 8and 9 million lbs of freight a day with the merger in March. Probably closer to 5-6 million since the first couple of weeks after merger.
Rebid is coming soon and we hear about 25 bid cuts on dock, don't know about road.

not gonna happen, move into that piece of chit in lanc, , u gotta be be kidding . 135 is &quot;THEE&quot; terminal.

Heard today from a good source that the terminal was sold to big brown, and they have 1 month to clear out,,,moving entire operation to Lancaster.....g