Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

YRC can save money in fuel costs if they decide to move 135 to Lancaster because now all the freight can be delivered by horse and buggy. Very good thinking Billy boy.

Heard today from a good source that the terminal was sold to big brown, and they have 1 month to clear out,,,moving entire operation to Lancaster.....g

Heard the same thing, but can not confirm. Hope you are doing well G Man.

Just got the word from some of my friends at yrc that 135 is closing. Said they would be moving to the Lancaster terminal. I have always heard they could not run doubles to some part of Lancaster. Anyone having facts either way let us know.:puke::eck15:

The doors are closing one by one. 120 now 135, by the time it is all over , along with the property sales, our givebacks and pension deferrals. They will shut her down with billions in their pockets, wearing bye bye suckers tee shirts.:biglaugh::TR10driving03:

Heard today from a good source that the terminal was sold to big brown, and they have 1 month to clear out,,,moving entire operation to Lancaster.....g
Wow! That didn't take long.... They just downsized LCP not that long ago. Oh well what can you do?

This would totally blow me away if it's true. The wasted miles going to and from LCP from the I81 corridor add up to lots of wasted time and money.

This would totally blow me away if it's true. The wasted miles going to and from LCP from the I81 corridor add up to lots of wasted time and money.

Yep,wasting time and pi$$ing money away,the only 2 things this co can do.:shit:shitshitshit. 135 is the biggest terminal they have (HAD).:shit:shitshitshit

So if this is true I wonder how many can come back to LCP and those of us that are laid off will get called back. I hope so I got on with ups freight, and that job blows, I can't believe that yellow isn't running them into the ground, just technology wise, it's unreal.

Just got the word from some of my friends at yrc that 135 is closing. Said they would be moving to the Lancaster terminal. I have always heard they could not run doubles to some part of Lancaster. Anyone having facts either way let us know.:puke::eck15:

I guess your friend was big bird cause he was telling people that. If you talk to the Lancaster guys, big brown bought their terminal before they transfered to 135. You can't make chicago hgts from Lancaster, but you can from 135.

Brown Buying YRC

Just heard from a UPS driver that they are unsatisfied and dropping Overnite and are moving to 135 to purchase YRC......Anyone else heard anything on this? :TR10driving03:

Just heard from a UPS driver that they are unsatisfied and dropping Overnite and are moving to 135 to purchase YRC......Anyone else heard anything on this? :TR10driving03:

YES! UPS wants to invest in a ::shit:: factory to save money on dye for their uniforms. Who would even entertain this thought?

Not a chance of that happening! UPS did not spend over $6 billion to buy out of the Central States Pension fund last year to get back into that "quick-sand"!

They may have issues with Overnight, but they are not done training them to be UPS Freight. There will be a time when the UPS machine with have UPS Freight terminals leaving with one pup and then go to the package facility to get the second pup. Linehaul with the 2 companies will streamline!