Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

what about chicago

All I hear is new penn this new penn that. Chicago locals also voted no what is happening with that? What is yrc doing with them?

All I hear is new penn this new penn that. Chicago locals also voted no what is happening with that? What is yrc doing with them?

From what I hear, 710 and 705, 179, and New Penn will be voting again sunday and 301 to. If any of these locals vote it down again they will close all terminals in cook county. This is what I heard from my local.

there not running around chicago

there is no freight to be run around. were drying up. keeping the freight levels low. so the bankrupcy will go quicker. you notice there trapping a lot of equiptment at end of the line terminals.auction man is coming

At CF, we drove MT's around for two weeks before the plug was pulled, until that happens......keep up the good work and drive safe guys.

Uh....WTF? Did you even know anybody who worked there when it shut down? Reason I said it that way it is obvious you did not.

OK, Let's say I am a CEO of XYZ trucking Co that is publicly exchanged, and we decided that in one month or so we are going to file for bankruptcy. What shall I do ? Hum, Got it!, I will lower the rates so much that it will generate loads freight, and cash, then before filing for bankruptcy, we the board will take a Big Fat Bonus, WOW!, that works for me.

i worked there to the bitter end at bridgeview, il. two days after they closed they wanted me to come in and move freight cause it was falling off the dock

So you believe you have crappy health insurance... Wait until you see what you get with unemployment or buy your own insurance... But don't worry, Obama will take care of you when you're put on a single payer government ran insurance...

NO SIR!! I never said I have crappy health insurance. The new insurance that is being given by the teamsters is not nearly as good as the insurance we had. I am on layoff and as of July 1st, I have no insurance so I guess you could say that my current status on health insurance sucks. And as for the comment on the Obama administration " giving " me health insurance, that dumb a$@ idiot couldn't find his A%$ if both his hands were on it.

Just tellin you guys what I hear, union vice pres. will be at our barn tomorrow, and the president at the other. Dont believe what I said call your local and find out.

Nope not today not yesterday either
nope not today or yesterday
maybe tommorrow???

[YT]Yop62wQH498&feature=fvw [/YT]

Rumor's are flying around that you guy's are closing operations there on sunday. Any truth to this your truck's where at ups freight today.

Rumor's are flying around that you guy's are closing operations there on sunday. Any truth to this your truck's where at ups freight today.

Why do you guys listen to this crap?
I swear, You'z guys are worst that a pack of women at the hair dressers!!
Somebody's wishful thinking I guess!