Yellow | Rumor or Fact? You be the judge.

what more proof do you want?

Like i said i hope they continue to operate under bankruptsy,but it is unlikely.It will be what ever a bankruptsy judge says.I understand you have to show the court you will be profitable again.I heard the same thing you heard from different sources,lets hope thier right.have a good christmas.
YRCW has shown the banks what their plan to become profitable is. That is why the banks are bending over backwards to amend agreements. Why is everyone on this forum (who claims they believe YRCW will be going bye bye) sticking around and waisting their time here? If they thought for sure YRCW was going bye bye should'nt they go bye bye themselves instead of wasting time here trying to get the rest of us to believe their misguided points of view?

Hearing alot of rumors out on the streets that yrc will file chapter 11 this Wednesday the 23rd and cease operations on December 31st. Anyone else hearing this? I hope this is not the case cause of all the jobs that will be temporarily lost.

If you go the the SEC site they have a very clear explanation as to what happens if YRC files Chapter 11.
IF they file for 11 they will have to show that they can be profitable and still will be able to operate without shutting down. This is the focus of a Chapter 11 filing.
Just because YRC files Chapter 11 doesn't mean it will stick. Ultimately the BK judge will decide whether it is possible, if not the judge could decide to force them into a Chapter 7 and if that happens then it is and will be the end.
Chapter 11 will ultimately shaft everyone of else.

I think that if we would give a total of 35% with a 20% cut on top of our 15% temporarily for six months we would stand a chance in preserving what we have now and future negotiations. Some of you may flame me all you want, there is one thing for sure if YRC files chapter 11 with a plan that spells out very specific wage of $14 an hour and they can show that they can emerge and become profitable you will get that $14 hour wage.

If you go the the SEC site they have a very clear explanation as to what happens if YRC files Chapter 11.
IF they file for 11 they will have to show that they can be profitable and still will be able to operate without shutting down. This is the focus of a Chapter 11 filing.
Just because YRC files Chapter 11 doesn't mean it will stick. Ultimately the BK judge will decide whether it is possible, if not the judge could decide to force them into a Chapter 7 and if that happens then it is and will be the end.
Chapter 11 will ultimately shaft everyone of else.

I think that if we would give a total of 35% with a 20% cut on top of our 15% temporarily for six months we would stand a chance in preserving what we have now and future negotiations. Some of you may flame me all you want, there is one thing for sure if YRC files chapter 11 with a plan that spells out very specific wage of $14 an hour and they can show that they can emerge and become profitable you will get that $14 hour wage.

Bill Bill Bill....this is a teamster union forum go back to your country club and share drinks and laughter with Junior
shame on you anything to save that golden parachute.....cause the moment you file you get nothing

Anyone hear that this is what happened??

If this were true, the pos union should be investigated by the FBI, state police, IRS, SEC, state AGs, CIA, NSA, hell, the boy scouts too! The pos union isn't suppose to be a welfare office, although pos jimmy seems to think it is. Talk about pounding sand down a rat hole.

YRC orders 5500 new Volvo Tractors

YRC getting ready for the closing of all the companies that hauled freight for free and and bought new equiptment in anticipation of them closing.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I for one have had enough with all the rumors and speculation, If you post something, try to have a link so it can be verified, otherwise it will be seen as pure ::shit::. It has been proven time and time again that most on this board have no idea what they are talking about.

I for one have had enough with all the rumors and speculation, If you post something, try to have a link so it can be verified, otherwise it will be seen as pure ::shit::. It has been proven time and time again that most on this board have no idea what they are talking about.

Yes and some post these facts don't even work for YRC.So I guess the info is heard at a bar or a truck stop.

:Off-Topic: Isn't the title of this thread "" rumor or fact you be the judge"":smilie_132: Years back we would start a rumor just to see how long and how it changed before it got back to you..I wouldn't take anything on this thread as serious:popcorn: Just seems too many are taking it serious and asking for links on things..
RUMOR

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.

2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.

It is up to you to be the JUDGE:shift:

The last half dozen or so posts were merged into the rumor thread because they were posted individually and not substantiated.

:Off-Topic: Isn't the title of this thread "" rumor or fact you be the judge"":smilie_132: Years back we would start a rumor just to see how long and how it changed before it got back to you..I wouldn't take anything on this thread as serious:popcorn: Just seems too many are taking it serious and asking for links on things..
RUMOR

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.

2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.

It is up to you to be the JUDGE:shift:

OH. I get it.

In that case, let me tell you I overheard two drivers talking at a truck stop, one told the other that he knows a guy who has an uncle who's best friend's brother heard from his Dad that there is a guy on this very forum (goes by the name crazy) and apparently he is not crazy at all. Who would have ever thought that. :clap:

Yes it is true I just got off the phone with him about this same topic. He just told me he likes the company but all the Yellow Snow has to GO!