Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
OK Ladies and Gentlemen it's back ! If you have something you want to post and are not sure where to post it then post it here ! It can be a Rumor or a Fact but this is the thread for either . :1036316054:

I'll put it here because Ive only heard it, the board at 309 is up to 589 for road. I'll check when I get back to be sure and put the number up if no one else beats me to it.

In a rumored coo scenario.. Coldwater (a leased terminal) to close as a velocity center... Old roadway Terminals in Kalamazoo and Lansing ( buildings that are owned out-right) to re-open to cover Coldwater's existing P&D operation... Toledo terminal to re-open as monster regional Velocity terminal..

Just a rumor , but it does make some sense..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know for a fact that a lot of YRC drivers took a LOA and went to go work for ABF within the last three months.

In a rumored coo scenario.. Coldwater (a leased terminal) to close as a velocity center... Old roadway Terminals in Kalamazoo and Lansing ( buildings that are owned out-right) to re-open to cover Coldwater's existing P&D operation... Toledo terminal to re-open as monster regional Velocity terminal..

Just a rumor , but it does make some sense..
The MONSTER Velo center for Toledo?....any thing happening with 309 and its area on this rumored COO??

The MONSTER Velo center for Toledo?....any thing happening with 309 and its area on this rumored COO??
I personaly have not heard anything but the debate between 309/301 on here. If you listen to all the 301 guys......its a done deal :stirthepot:

I personaly have not heard anything but the debate between 309/301 on here. If you listen to all the 301 guys......its a done deal :stirthepot:
HEY JUNIOR!
I think you mean 309 guys cus 301 is a tumbleweed terminal. Or have I been gone so long that I forgot which is which? 301=CGB/ 309=Heights...right? oh geez, what a memory huh? I lose the 'Boards' for two days and I'm all messed up. Jeff has ruined my life.

When I tried :stirthepot: I figured I would get Noodle all wound up and he would get his post count up setting me strait. Last thing I wanted was to start a 1 bovine stampede. I'm swearing off the 309/301 debate from now on. :hide:

When I tried :stirthepot: I figured I would get Noodle all wound up and he would get his post count up setting me strait. Last thing I wanted was to start a 1 bovine stampede. I'm swearing off the 309/301 debate from now on. :hide:
Which AKA's of mine were you trying too :stirthepot: with, Italian Style, spaghettijg, Club WPT, or my new one Spaghetti?

i heard that they were going to make- 730 (jacksonville -in a different terminal ) a distrbution center for florida and valdosta would be a city operation

309/301 update: Last I heard from supervisor {in the know?} Move to ridge is off until the spring, cost to refurbish ridge via outside contractors is being discussed, apparently contractors wont start any work until being paid up front, bankruptcy potential is scaring them away. In the meantime 309 is looking more Yellow as time passes, OT is slowly being eliminated, On call dockmen being used on any and all shifts, supervisor shift changes are now walkthru's like the old ridge, moving 24 bills trailer to trailer for each 8 hour dock shift is being posted daily on message boards, Daily safety tips being discussed at pre-shift meetings, all bring back past memories of old yellow nightmares......RG is molding this place in his IMAGE, The Yellow way!!!!!

Good tell R.G. to give me a call, I'll straighten things out over there in Chicago. I have the quailfications.