Yellow | Rumor Time

Oh well just take it day by day and when it finally goes to he&* then all those stupid supervisors can all blame it on the Teamsters. When your TM tells you he is retiring in a few years and going to start at FedEx then you see how much he really cares. Pay , bennies and working conditions are great, job security sucks.

pa-juggalo said:
Are you out of Lancaster, PA? You described us to a T Not the workers, but the deadhead management. Were supposed to be getting a new term mgr. in the near future.

New Terminal Manager is Ed M. from LCP linehaul....

yo....

these guys are getting slipperier by the minute....

this week's propaganda rag was regionalized......

each region had a different front page.....

STP had a different one than STL.....

i guess when we're part of a 10 billion dollar company, they have to have a few goebbels types.......

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

When i was in Indy saturday I heard the STP sleepers are going back to STL, cause they aren't working out too well up there. Anyone else here anything about this.

yo....

good deal, if STL gets sleepers again than i can volunteer to go to jersey and not worry about going some more.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MIKEEEEE said:
yo....

good deal, if STL gets sleepers again than i can volunteer to go to jersey and not worry about going some more.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't know how things would go for you guys, but we lost alot of our East coast runs to CVE. You guys might be alright though cause I dont think you can run run triples.

MIKEEEEE said:
yo....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We need some freight for coming through STL.......just had an ATL driver spend 39 hours layover at the STL hotel and there was not a snowflake on the ground!

Where's the freight?.........KK