Holland | Show Your Union Pride To Sac Ca.

It seems to me if you have good work ethics and you do a good a job you wouldn't have a problem being "safe" most places. The problem comes along when management or the powers that be decide they need to pick a bone or whatever else and if they decide to fire anyone if you don't have the union to back you then you have no recourse with an at will job. There is no comparison between the 2. I would pick a union job over a non-union job any day.

Anyway back to showing your Union support to Sacramento. We need it more than ever. We have some people here that simply don't get it or don't understand. They may be listening to the company BS. Who knows but any help would be good.

show your union pride to sac, ca

This is all very entertaining. If you want to be union find a union job elsewhere. You don't go else where because you dont want to be a casual for friggin ever. So you would rather screw your co-workers for your personal benefit....lazy *** go find your own "union" job.....guess you cant.
Oh by the way, let's all show our union pride and spread the word preacher man..union vs non-union...no brainer. Take control of you own life rather than hiring an adult babysitter......still have your adult children living at home, rather than leading a prosperous life......thats what I thought:hysterical: :hysterical: .
All replies from you nibisals is welcome.......
Maybe you should all stand in a circle jerk with the BA being the piviot man and preach the gospel together while chanting and reading the crap they promise you.
Cant wait to read the responses this will bring from the Manson Cult....I mean union.

This is all very entertaining. If you want to be union find a union job elsewhere. You don't go else where because you dont want to be a casual for friggin ever. So you would rather screw your co-workers for your personal benefit....lazy *** go find your own "union" job.....guess you cant.
Oh by the way, let's all show our union pride and spread the word preacher man..union vs non-union...no brainer. Take control of you own life rather than hiring an adult babysitter......still have your adult children living at home, rather than leading a prosperous life......thats what I thought:hysterical: :hysterical: .
All replies from you nibisals is welcome.......
Maybe you should all stand in a circle jerk with the BA being the piviot man and preach the gospel together while chanting and reading the crap they promise you.
Cant wait to read the responses this will bring from the Manson Cult....I mean union.

Ok I'll try to keep the words small since I can tell your not very educated. There is a thing called spell checker if don't know how to spell. I suggest you use it so you don't look so stupid the next time you post.

First off you jump your butt on in here talking nothing but condescending, childhood trash. Are you stuck in high school or just misinformed.
Second, why the hell should someone go find a union job elsewhere when Sacramento will be union. Its just a matter of time. How exactly does joining a union screw the co-workers. Oh I know. Better benefits, better health care, better retirement, job security, did I mention better retirement. My question is more like who would want to give up 2 for 1, back pay, and and 2 retirement accounts. Are you kidding me!!!

Third off as far as lazy a** goes. Well if you mention it then it must apply to you. My husband has never missed a day in 14 years. Can you say that? Doubtful. Especially since you must young to be so narrow minded. You apparently have your shoe size and age mixed up. You might want to look into growing up. It does wonders to those around you.

No children here but if I did I could guarantee they would smarter and more productive than you.

Its amazing how childish and stupid you sound. I would expect more from USF employees. Of course lately I have had to lower my expectations. I set them pretty high since I can.

Now for the best one. I have total control of my life and a damn good one too I might add. I have all the education I need with my degrees (thats plural just in case you don't know) and I have all the work I need.

Did you really think you could jump your butt on here and insult people. Of course you didn't. You knew you would get responses. You were looking for a fight and looking for replies. You just didn't figure us fine people on here would be alittle more classy than you and alot more educated.

Before you post again I would like to suggest you get the facts straight, get some class, and most of all learn how to mingle among decent well educated people. Otherwise you just look like the fool you are. :GrowUp:

hey peon, if i loose my job the last guy i am going to cry to is a corporation or the union god forbid i was in one. if you think the union has your personal best interest in heart put down the crack pipe....if you can. if i loose my job, i'll use my technical background skills coupled with my cdl. i will not stand on a union food line and seek wisdom from horse with two heads that speaks with two different tongues to take care myself. if you do and your walking a picket line and eating soup while your union **** is lininghsi pockets with the due 'YOU" pay dum *** and is asking you to keep the faith while he ise atingsteak dont some crying to me. heard that b4? you march to own propaganda bs thats being preached to you by people that dont give a ::shit:: about you but do give a ::shit:: about the "dues" you pay to "belong" to a cult and are so honored for the privilge to pay to the ****ing "brotherhood". In the capitalist enviroment it means "I" (union) get mine . I am not a godam demo thats a union/govt to take care of me. i'll stand on my own 2 feet thank you.
Again this is billboard is quite entertaining considering the mentality of the precribers... later peon

rainman,
Are you wearing underwear? If so, perhaps they're too tight, rendering you incoherent...

Your rambling, psycho-babble posts borders on being unintelligible... If you have a case to make, make it legibly...

Oh, chiming in for peon. Stupid is stupid does. Do I call you Forest or *****? this is exactly what i like a union ***** talking for her.......male *****! ok smarty pants what degrees, plural, do you hold and from which university or universities? Union Hall, Union Miss Informed? dont make up ::shit:: cause you dont have one. if you did you would not be reading this bullshit...thats my point. how exactly would your children be more smarter and productive? .....dont make statements...they mean nothing state facts if you can...generalalities are like a union contract and wipe them with your fat ***. I know you wonder how I know you have a fat ***, i can tell by your....grammer! Was your dumb *** around in the strike of '94? Ask those stupid ****s if they have ever made their money back walking the picket line...think not. do you know why the strike was settled on a thursday?.......your too stupid to know the answer... double jeporady, stupid unions *****es for $500 please!

Wow!!! Who whizzed in his Fruit Loops??? By the way nibisals as you put it, is spelled imbeciles. Which means; a person of subnormal intelligence. You seem to express the type of intelligence, in my opinion of course, you are entitled to your opinion and the same for the rest of us. So if you don’t want to be part of the Teamster organization then don’t, no one will force you to be a part of better living for you and your family. Just my two cents, from an imbecile that knows how to use spell check. Remember no one is perfect.

stimpy, i like your reply if you dont want to be a teamster go apply with yellow, roadway or some other union place. i like your attitude stimpy....your alright. dont force feed people, let them drink if they want. hear that usa?

Grammar is not spelled grammer. Its an a not an e. I have a fat a** because I know English grammar. My grammar is fine you might want to check yours though. Misspelled words, compound sentences, and run on sentences just to name a few. I hold 4 diplomas, an AS and a BS working on my Masters. I'm quite proud of my education I will have no problem bragging. Just to enlighten you I'm 100#'s. Proud of that too. I don't think that would give me a fat ***. I read this board because its informative and fun most of the time. Its called information and knowledge. Without it you are.....well you. Good God get a clue.

Now that I got that out of the way. I need to address you on one little detail. I talk for myself and myself only. I talk for no one else. You want to talk ::shit:: to and about me go for it. Leave my family out of it. Otherwise quit talking out of the side of your neck and get some balls and be a man. Man up or shut up.

I could resort to kicking you around, and cussing and acting like a fool. But I think I will leave that to you, the expert. I have way too much class for that.

At this point ANY child would be smarter and more productive than you. Child being the operative word here.

And since were on the subject... YOU are what WE call the poster child for Prozac......

Now go back to where you came from kid and leave the adults here to be productive.

stimpy, i like your reply if you dont want to be a teamster go apply with yellow, roadway or some other union place. i like your attitude stimpy....your alright. dont force feed people, let them drink if they want. hear that usa?

:hysterical: You got insulted and didn't even know it. Yep your smart...:biglaugh:

thank you for admitting that you have a fat ***. I know it was hard for you but way to go girl! I do find it hard to believe reading all this crap is "informative". if you hold all the per se degrees.....cough cough bullshit and working on your master, the institue of learning you are attending for a masters must be lack luster at best if you have time for this rather than your studies. Anyway child....love that remark.....child if that is what i am dont be upset with me mommy...go to the gym and make your *** slim and happy!!!! Your husband "may" appreciate it......you may be too busy for him getting all of your degrees!!!!!

Again...I rest my case....

I must go to the gym since I weigh 100#. yeah ok.

I have time for this because I'm smarter than you and don't have to spend every waking moment putting one foot in front of the other.....

Informative...Yes these boards are very informative. have you seen this one yet....

Zollars: YRC cost-cutting will include job losses - Kansas City Business Journal:

Zollars: YRC cost-cutting will include job losses - Kansas City Business Journal:
Don't come crying to the union....

Again...I rest my case......